How do I delete an album on Facebook app?
To delete an album:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos, then tap Albums in the top right.
- Go to the album you want to delete.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Delete Album, then tap Delete to confirm.
How do I delete my Mobile Uploads album on Facebook 2019?
There is no option to delete the same from the mobile app itself. However, you can login to the facebook using desktop browser. And move the images to another album. That way you can select the album and delete it.19 мая 2015 г.
How can I delete a photo album?
Delete photo albums on iPhone and iPad
- 1) Tap Albums from the bottom navigation.
- 2) Under My Albums, tap See All.
- 3) Tap Edit on the top right.
- 4) Tap the minus sign in red on the corner of the album that you want to remove.
- 5) When the pop-up appears at the bottom, tap Delete Album to confirm the removal of the album.
How do I delete an album on Facebook App 2020?
Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook. Click Photos. Click Albums, then click the album you want to delete. Click in the top right and select Delete album.
How do I delete empty albums on Facebook?
Click the “Delete” button at the top of the album editing page; the button has a picture of a trash can on it. A prompt appears asking if you’re sure you want to delete the album.
How do I delete multiple photos on Facebook Mobile?
Tap Edit in the top-right corner of the screen (on Android, tap the album you want to delete). Tap X in the top-left corner of an album you want to delete (on Android, tap ⋯ in the top-right corner of the screen). Tap Delete when prompted (on Android, tap Delete in the menu that appears, then tap DELETE when prompted).
How do you delete multiple albums on iPhone?
Can I delete multiple albums?
- Open Photos.
- Go to the Albums and beside My Albums tap on See All to go to a view where you can see all your Albums.
- Tap on Edit in the top right.
- Red badges will appear on each of the albums you can delete. Just tap the red circle to delete the album.
How do I delete albums in iphoto?
You can delete albums and folders in the the Photos. app on your Mac, if you select the album or folder in the sidebar of the Photos window, then ctrl-click it and select “Dlete album” from the contextual menu (or “delete folder”).
How do I delete all the photos on my iPhone?
To completely delete everything there’s a few more steps:
- Navigate back to Albums, swipe down and tap on Recently Deleted.
- Now, choose Select in the top right hand corner.
- Next tap Delete All in the bottom left hand corner.
- Confirm by tapping one more time, Delete _____ Items.
9 мая 2018 г.
How can I quickly delete photos on Facebook?
First, select the Profile Pictures or Cover Photos album, then mouse over the photo you wish to delete and click the little pencil, which brings up a familiar looking pulldown menu. Select Delete This Photo, then repeat these steps for every photo in your Profile Pictures and/or Cover Photos albums.
How do I remove a photo from Facebook that someone else posted?
You can remove unwanted photos that someone posts directly to your profile or business page by selecting the three dot (…) menu icon in the top right corner of the post that contains the photo. Select either Hide from Timeline or Delete to remove it.