How do you delete a Hangout message?
Delete your message history
- On your computer, go to Hangouts at hangouts.google.com or in Gmail.
- Select a conversation.
- At the top of the conversation window, click Settings .
- Select Delete conversation.
- If you’re sure you want to delete your conversation, click Delete.
How do I find my hangout pictures?
Find Hangouts albums in your own Google+ Photo albums
- Sign in to Google+ and open Google+ Photos at plus.google.com/photos/highlights.
- At the top of the page click More v.
- From the menu select Albums.
How do I change my photo on Hangouts?
Change your profile photo
- Go to Hangouts at hangouts.google.com or in Gmail. If you have the Hangouts extension, click the icon in the top right of your browser.
- Open your settings. …
- In the top left of your settings, click the photo.
- Follow the instructions to add or update the photo.
- Click Set as profile photo.
How do I delete a photo?
Delete Single Photo
Tap and hold the photo until a trash icon appears at the upper-right portion of the screen. Tap the “Trash” icon located at the upper-right portion of the screen. Confirm your selection by tapping “OK” (Gallery) or “Move to Trash” (Photos) and the photo is deleted.
How do you delete a hangout account?
Remove an account
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Hangouts app .
- At the top left, tap Menu .
- Next to your account, tap the Down arrow .
- Tap Manage Accounts Google. [your Google Account].
- At the top right, tap More. Remove account.
How do I permanently delete hangouts?
How to remove Google Hangouts from Chrome
- Open a new tab in Google Chrome.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner to open the settings.
- Press the “More Tools” option and choose the “Extensions” button.
- Toggle off the extension. …
- If you want to remove Hangouts entirely click the “Remove” button instead.
How do I delete hangout photos from my phone?
Delete photos and videos
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Album Archive with your Hangouts account.
- Tap Photos from Hangouts.
- Select the album with the photos you want to delete.
- Tap the photo to delete.
- At the top, tap More. …
- To delete an album, open the album and tap More.
How do you put a profile picture on Hangouts?
Change your profile photo
- Open the Hangouts app .
- At the top, tap Menu Settings select an account Manage your account. tap your Profile photo.
- Tap Set profile photo.
- Take a photo or choose an existing photo.
- Tap Accept.
Can you recover deleted hangouts?
If you lost or deleted other files (except for Hangouts messages or data) like pictures, video, documents, text messages, etc, you can download professional Android data recovery tool from EaseUS to reteieve them back.
How do I change Hangouts settings?
To change the Hangouts settings, open the Hangouts app, tap the Hangouts Options icon > Settings. Enable merged conversations: Enable this setting to merge your contact conversations from both SMS and Hangouts together.
How do I remove my profile photo from Gmail?
Click Albums, and go to your Profile Photos album. Delete the contents. If you are referring to a photo you actually set up inside Gmail, then go to Settings >> General >> My Picture, choose Change Picture and pick No Picture.
How do I change my profile pic?
Go to your profile and tap Edit Profile. Tap Change Profile Photo. Select where you’d like to import your picture from.
How do you permanently delete photos?
To permanently delete an item from your device:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select the items you want to delete from your Android phone or tablet.
- In the top right, tap More Delete from device.
Where do pictures go after you permanently delete them?
Permanently deleted photos may remain on Google’s servers for a short time (usually no more than a a few days or so) and it might be possible to recover them. This can be done by contacting the Google Drive support team to see if any deleted files might be recovered.