How do I send a photo album via email?
- Tap a photo, album, or event to select it.
- Tap. > Email.
- Confirm or change the photos you want to share by tapping an option. Select all the photos in an album or event: Tap All. …
- Type the address of the recipient, add a message, and tap Send.
Can you send a whole photo album on iPhone?
To start, on your iPhone, tap on the ‘Photos’ icon and choose from which album you want to select your photos from. Then, tap on ‘Edit’ on the upper right corner. Select all the photos that you want to send by tapping on the photos.
How do I send an album from my iPhone to my computer?
Copy photos from Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Photos and tap Albums.
- Find Shared Albums, then tap the name of the album that you want. You might need to swipe left to find the shared album.
- Save photos from the album using one of these methods: …
- Import the photos to your computer.
What is the best way to send multiple photos by email?
Just open the Gallery app, access the Share function (this is often done via the Menu button), select Gmail, select the photos/videos you want to attach, select the OK/Share button, and Gmail should open with a draft message with all your selected photos/videos already attached.
How do I email photos?
If you are on an iPhone or Android Phone, open the photo in Google Photos then tap the Share icon and you can send it via email (whatever email app you are using) to someone.7 мая 2018 г.
How do I send a photo album?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Select a photo, album, or movie to share.
- Tap Share .
- Select an app to share to. Slide up to see more apps. You can also send a link.
How do I send an album from my iPhone?
Sharing Songs and Albums on Your iOS Device
- Launch the Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the song or album that you want to share.
- Tap the ellipsis (three dots) button to bring up the action menu.
- Tap Share Song…/Album… to bring up the Share Sheet and see your sharing options.
How do I send a group of photos from my iPhone?
Send Multiple Photos from an iPhone or iPad
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap the arrow icon in the lower left corner.
- Tap to select each photo you wish to send, you will see a red check appear in the corner of each picture.
- Tap on “Share” and tap “Email” (5 photo limit with email)
- Fill out the email as usual and click send.
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone to my email?
This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. … Tap on “Reset Network Settings”. Connect with Wi-Fi or cellular and try to send photos again, it should work now.
How do I forward a photo from my iPhone?
How to Forward Photos in Messages to Another Contact from iPhone
- Open the Messages app and go to the message thread with the photo you want to forward to another contact.
- Tap and hold on the photo you want to forward to another person.
- Choose “More…” at the pop-up menu that appears.
How do I send a picture from my iPhone to Gmail?
Attach a file
- On your iPhone or iPad, make sure you’ve downloaded the Gmail app.
- Open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose Attach .
- Select the file you want to upload. To attach items, like images and . pdf files, from emails sent to you, choose a file in “Recent attachments.”
How do I get photos off my iPhone Without iTunes?
- Connect your iPhone to PC running Windows 7 or later. Run EaseUS MobiMover, choose “Phone to PC” and click the “Next” button to go on.
- Check the category/categories you want to transfer from your iPhone to the computer. …
- Now, click the “Transfer” button to start transferring photos from your iPhone to PC without iTunes.