How do you add a picture to a Facebook comment?
To post a photo comment on Facebook for Android, the photo has to be already saved in your gallery. Tap on the photo comments icon in the comments box as shown in the video. Select the photo you want as your comment from your gallery. Post your photo comment.
Why can’t I add a photo to a comment on Facebook?
A variety of problems can get in the way of you posting pictures to your Facebook account: a browser issue, a problem with the size or format of the photos, or even a technical fault with Facebook itself. … An unstable connection to the Web can also cause difficulties with posting pictures.
How do I add a comment to a photo?
- Navigate to the project’s Photos tool.
- Click the photo you want to add a comment to.
- Click the information (i) icon if it is not already selected.
- Expand the ‘Comments’ section at the bottom of the Information section.
- Enter your comment in the text box that appears. …
- Click the Send arrow icon.
What should I write on a Facebook post?
7 No-brainer Tips to Write an Awesome Facebook Post
- Ask a Question. But be direct. …
- Keep it short. With more and more pages and people to follow the news feed for many is very crowded on Facebook. …
- Give a clear Call-To-Action. Tell people EXACTLY what to do. …
- Offer some valuable information. …
- Give them a link. …
- Be Positive. …
- Post an Image.
How do you post a comment on Facebook Timeline?
To comment on something:
- Click Comment below the post or in the white box that says Write a comment.
- Type your comment or: Click to comment with a gif. Click to comment with an emoji. Click to attach a photo or video. Click to post a sticker.
- Press enter or return to publish it.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
Why can’t I comment on a friend’s Facebook post?
“Most” likely that person has blocked you or others from commenting on their post. You may see it but not be able to engage in that post. Facebook has allowed such features to be used a while back.
What is comment ranking on Facebook?
If comment ranking is turned on for your Page or profile, it means that comments you see are ranked, and you’re more likely to see high-quality comments that are relevant to you. Comments from friends or verified profiles and Pages as well as comments with the most likes or replies a will appear at the top by default.
How do you add captions to photos?
- Open Google Photos.
- Select Assistant.
- Select Album > Add a title and save.
- Automatically add photos, or Select Photos then Add.
- After you have added images, select the : menu > Edit album.
- Select the Tt icon to add a text box / caption.
- You can then long press and drag the text to where you want in the album.
How do I add a photo to Facebook comment on iPhone?
- Tap Comment on the post that should include the picture comment.
- With or without typing text in the provided text box, tap the camera icon next to the text-entry field.
- Choose either Take Photo or Photo Library to choose the picture you want to place in the comment.
- Tap Post to comment with the picture.
Can I add text to a photo on iPhone?
Here’s how! A few iOS releases back, Apple introduced a Markup editor in the Photos app. The Markup editor can be access in the Photos app on both iPhone and iPad, and it allows you to draw on photos, highlight specific areas with callouts, add text for fun captions, and more.
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. It sounds obvious, but you’d be surprised how many comments can be answered with the words “it says in the article”.
- Respond to the article. … …
- Read the other comments. …
- Make it clear who you’re replying to. …
- Use the return key. …
- Avoid sarcasm. …
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms. …
- Use facts.
Can you post too much on Facebook?
How Often to Post on Facebook. Most studies agree that once per day is optimal, with a maximum of two posts per day. Hubspot found that pages under 10,000 fans experienced a 50% drop in engagement per post if they posted more than once per day. At a minimum, you should post to your Facebook Pages 3 times per week.