Why can’t I share my photos on messenger?
If the Facebook Messenger app cache & data is corrupted then this can be the issue behind you not being able to share photos with your friends using Facebook Messenger. Deleting unwanted cache will fix the issue and make storage space for other important things.
How do I send a picture on facebook message?
The photos must be stored in your computer so you can attach them.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the “Messages” icon — it’s a picture of two caption boxes — on the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the blue “Send a New Message” link that appears in the drop-down menu.
How do you send a private message on Facebook 2019?
Click just under the cover photo, or click the messages icon (it may be grayed out) in the navigation bar at the top of the page. There you see a link with the words Send a new message. Click it and a Chat window opens at the bottom of the screen; there you can select your friend’s name and type in your message.
How do you send a picture to someone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or movie.
- Tap Share .
- Tap Type a name, phone number, or email or select people to share with. …
- Tap Done.
- You can add a title or message, then tap Send.
Can I post a photo on Facebook for only one person to see?
Begin typing the name of the friend with whom you want to share the post. Select your friend’s full name when it appears. Click the “Save Changes” button. Click “Post.” The post is only visible to you and the friend whose name you selected.
Why can’t I add a photo to my Facebook post?
If you’re having trouble uploading or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips: Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash. Most of the time, this will fix any issues with adding photos to Facebook. … Remove outdated versions of Adobe Flash that might be on your computer.
How do I allow Messenger to access my photos?
This option will be under the Phone heading, and it will open a list of all applications installed on your device. Scroll down and tap Messenger. Tap Permissions. Slide the Storage switch to On position.
Why can’t I see someone’s profile picture on messenger?
4- Not being able to see profile pictures of people on Facebook Messenger has sometimes to do with the internet connection glitches and technicalities. First, you should connect to your Wifi and then open the Wifi Settings by going to Settings -> Wifi-> and long press the connection name and then tap on Modify Network.
How do I share a Facebook post to messenger?
Here’s How to Share a Facebook Post
- Option 1: If you want to quickly share the post to your own timeline, select “Share Now.”
- Option 2: If you want to add your own comment to a post before sharing it, select “Write Post.”
- Option 3: To share the post in a private or group message through Facebook Messenger, tap “Send in Messenger.”