How can I transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
To transfer photos from PC to iPhone:
- Go to Google Photos and sign in with your Google account.
- Click “Upload” > “Computer” to upload the pictures you want to transfer to the cloud storage.
- Download and install Google Photos from the App Store. …
- Go to the “Photos” tab and you will see the pictures from your computer.
26 мая 2020 г.
Can I drag and drop photos from PC to iPhone?
To put the pictures from computer to iPhone, just drag and drop the selection anywhere within the iPhone photo pane – basically from right to left. TIP: You can also drag and drop entire PC photo folders to the iPhone. Finally, click on the “Apply changes” button to confirm transferring photos from computer to iPhone.
How do I transfer photos from PC to iPhone using USB?
Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone to PC with a USB cable. Click on the device icon in the top-left corner of iTunes window. From the panel on the left, choose “Photos”. Tick the box “Sync photos” and choose the folder from which to import photos to your iPhone (Copy photos from -> Choose folder).
Can you transfer photos from computer to phone?
With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer. On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification. Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer. An Android File Transfer window will open on your computer.
How can I transfer files from PC to iPhone?
To transfer files from PC to iPhone/iPad with iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer and launch iTunes.
- Unlock the iDevice and trust the computer.
- Click the “Device” tab and select the category, like Photos, Movies, Songs, and more.
- Check the “Sync [category]” option and select the items you’d like to copy.
How do I transfer iTunes files from Windows computer to iPhone?
Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device. You can also click Add in the Documents list in iTunes, find the file or files you want to copy from your computer, and then click Add. iTunes copies these files to the app on your device.
How do I transfer photos from my computer to my iPhone 7?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone 7 to your computer and iTunes will open automatically. Step 2: Tap on the Device tab and select your iPhone 7. Step 3: Choose “Photos” under “Settings” and click the checkbox next to “Sync Photos”.
How do I transfer files from Windows computer to iPhone using USB?
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust” on your device when a pop-up appears and asks you to trust this computer. …
- Windows File Explorer will open, go to select the files or folders that you want to transfer from PC to your iPhone and click “Open”.
22 мая 2020 г.
How can I transfer files from laptop to iPhone using USB?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer using n USB cable through any of the USB ports available on your computer. Step 2: Open iTunes, click the “Files” tab and check the boxes to sync or transfer your files. Step 3: Select your desired destination folder for the files and click “Sync” to complete the transfer.
How do I transfer photos from laptop to iPhone using USB without iTunes?
Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to your laptop running Windows 7 or later. Run EaseUS MobiMover, choose the “PC to Phone” and click “Select Files” on the screen. Step 2. In the new window, go to your computer to add files to transfer from the laptop to your iPhone.
How do I transfer pictures from computer to phone without USB?
Method 3. Transfer Files from PC to Android without USB via Bluetooth
- Open Bluetooth on your PC and Android. From your Android, go to “Settings” > “Bluetooth” > Turn on Bluetooth. …
- Pair your PC and Android. …
- Transfer files from PC to Android.
How do you transfer photos from laptop to phone?
To transfer photos from your PC on any Android phone, plug your phone into your computer. You may need to connect your phone as a media device so that Windows can access its files. To do this, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap on the notification for USB connection or USB options.