How can I delete my Google profile photo?
- Go to ‘Personal Info’ on the left hand menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, click ‘Go to About Me’
- Click the little arrow on the right hand side in the profile picture box.
- There is the elusive remove pic option.
How do I change my Google profile picture back to default?
Click on your profile photo (should be present at the top right corner of your google home screen.) Click on the photo icon or the change picture/avatar thing. Download a photo that you like on your computer on a different tab. Go back to the first tab and click on “select a photo from your computer”.
How can I delete my photo from Gmail?
Here are the steps to delete the profile pictures from your Google Account (including Gmail photo):
- Open get.google.com/albumarchive.
- Select the photo.
- Click on More options.
- Select delete photo.
30 мая 2018 г.
How do I remove my profile picture from Gmail on my phone?
Tap on the avatar icon (or the current profile picture if one is already set) Select «Remove image»
How do I remove my profile picture?
To delete a Facebook profile picture:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Albums.
- Select the Profile Pictures album.
- Click in the top right of the photo you want to delete and select Delete Photo.
- Click Delete to confirm.
Why can’t I delete my Gmail profile picture?
Have you tried deleting your Profile Photo from your Google+ page? To do this you simply (from the Gmail inbox page) hit the profile photo in the top right and tap the button that says Google+ profile and click Edit Profile. Remove the photo and see if it re-appears.
How do I change my profile picture back to default on Zoom?
Profile settings. To access your Zoom profile, sign in to the Zoom web portal and click Profile. You can view and edit the following settings: Profile Picture: To add or change your profile picture, click Change, then adjust the crop area on your current picture or upload a new one.
Do photos stay on Google photos if deleted from phone?
Open the Google Photos app on your Android phone. Tap on Free up device space from the side menu, and then tap on Free up button to remove those photos from your device. The deleted photos will still be present in Google Photos.
How do I permanently delete photos from my Android?
To permanently delete an item from your device:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select the items you want to delete from your Android phone or tablet.
- In the top right, tap More Delete from device.
Can you delete photos from your phone and keep them in Google Photos?
Having them only on Google Photos is NOT safe. … The safest way to remove pictures from your phone is to use the “Free Up Space” feature in the Google Photos app. This option will only remove the pictures and videos from your phone that have already been successfully backed up to your account in the cloud.
How do I change my Gmail profile picture on my phone?
Change your picture
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Manage your Google Account.
- On your Google Account page, tap “Personal info.”
- Under “Profile,” tap your current profile picture, tap. …
- Follow the on-screen prompts to choose or take a photo.