Why can’t I add a photo to a comment on Facebook?
A variety of problems can get in the way of you posting pictures to your Facebook account: a browser issue, a problem with the size or format of the photos, or even a technical fault with Facebook itself. … An unstable connection to the Web can also cause difficulties with posting pictures.
How do I add a picture to a reply on Facebook?
To post a photo comment on Facebook for Android, the photo has to be already saved in your gallery. Tap on the photo comments icon in the comments box as shown in the video. Select the photo you want as your comment from your gallery. Post your photo comment.
How do you enable photo comments on Facebook?
Click Settings at the top of your Page. From General, click Visitor Posts. Select Allow visitors to the Page to publish posts, and then click to uncheck the box next to Allow photo and video posts. Click Save Changes.
How do I add a comment to a photo?
Click the information (i) icon if it is not already selected. Expand the ‘Comments’ section at the bottom of the Information section. Enter your comment in the text box that appears. Note: You can also Mention Someone in a Photo Comment.
How do I add more than one photo to a Facebook comment?
Select the pics you want to send and then click “Open” to insert them into your reply. To select more than one picture, hold “Ctrl” and click multiple pics.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
How do I add multiple photos to a Facebook comment on Iphone?
With the latest update, version 5.0, Facebook users can now upload multiple photos at the same time. When uploading a photo, users simply need to select the first photo, then tap on the camera icon or the photo’s thumbnail to select another photo.
How do you reply to a photo comment on Facebook?
To get started, simply open the Facebook page and select Reply underneath the comment you would like to respond to. Type your reply and then click Enter. Your reply will now be displayed in the comments section for all to see. If you would rather respond via private message, underneath the comment select Message.
How do you post a comment on Facebook Timeline?
To comment on something:
- Click Comment below the post or in the white box that says Write a comment.
- Type your comment or: Click to comment with a gif. Click to comment with an emoji. Click to attach a photo or video. Click to post a sticker.
- Press enter or return to publish it.
How do I not allow comments on my Facebook post?
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I enable comments on Facebook?
Go to your page admin panel select Edit page tab –> select Edit Settings. Click on Edit option in Replies, and tick Allow replies to comments on my page. and Save. Now you can see Reply option in page comments.
How do you add captions to photos?
- Open Google Photos.
- Select Assistant.
- Select Album > Add a title and save.
- Automatically add photos, or Select Photos then Add.
- After you have added images, select the : menu > Edit album.
- Select the Tt icon to add a text box / caption.
- You can then long press and drag the text to where you want in the album.
Can I add text to a photo on iPhone?
Here’s how! A few iOS releases back, Apple introduced a Markup editor in the Photos app. The Markup editor can be access in the Photos app on both iPhone and iPad, and it allows you to draw on photos, highlight specific areas with callouts, add text for fun captions, and more.