How do I send a picture as an attachment on my iPhone?
Insert a saved photo or video
- Tap in the email where you want to insert the photo or video, then tap. in the format bar above the keyboard.
- Tap. in the format bar, then locate the photo or video in the photo selector. You can swipe up to see more images.
- Tap the photo or video to insert it into your email.
How do I send a photo as an attachment?
- From the message entry field, tap the paperclip icon.
- Find the file you want to attach and tap it.
- Once it has finished uploading, you can type out a message, or leave the message blank, and hit the send icon to send it.
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone to my email?
3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. Go to settings and Tap on General.
How do I send photos from my iPhone as attachments not embedded?
Long-press on email message
You’ll see a menu that includes Cut, Copy and Paste options but nothing to do with attachments. Tap the right-arrow button and you’ll see an option for Insert Photo or Video. Tap that button and you can then browse your photo library to attach a photo or video.13 мая 2017 г.
How do I send a picture from my phone to an email?
Android: Send Picture in Email or Text Message
- Open the “Messages” app.
- Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread.
- Select the + icon to add an attachment.
- Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach.
How do you attach a photo to an email?
Find and tap the picture you want to attach to an e-mail. icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen. On the “Photo Selected” screen, tap the Mail icon. A new e-mail message will be opened, with the picture attached and displayed in the body of the e-mail.
How do I attach a photo to a reply email?
Look for a Paper Clip
I simply click on the paper clip icon and choose the file(s) that I want to send as an attachment. If you can’t find a paper clip, look for “Attach” / “Attachment” or “Insert” in your menu options at the top of your screen. Go through each menu to find “Attach or Insert.”
How do I open an attachment on my iPhone email?
Open the mail message containing the attachment. Tap the attachment (it appears at the bottom of the message, so you’ll probably need to scroll down to see it). View text from a Microsoft Word attachment. The attachment downloads to your iPhone and opens automatically.
How do I send an email from this phone?
Write an email
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the bottom right, tap Compose .
- In the “To” field, add recipients. You can also add recipients: In the “Cc” and “Bcc” fields. …
- Add a subject.
- Write your message.
- At the top of the page, tap Send .
Why can’t I send pictures from my iPhone?
Check your network connection. To send a message as iMessage or MMS, you need a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection. To send an SMS message, you need cellular network connection. … If you’re trying to send group MMS messages on an iPhone, go to Settings > Messages and turn on MMS Messaging.
Why can’t I send non iPhone users pictures?
Re: Why can’t I send pictures to non iPhone users
Picture messaging through the standard Messages application on an iPhone with non-Apple devices actually requires cellular data connection to complete. That’s why those messages work with no problem when you turn on the mobile data.