Why can’t I attach a photo to my text message?
The MMS function requires an active cellular data connection. Without the data connection, you can’t attach the picture to text message Android. To check if the cellular data is enabled or not, you need to go to the settings option. … Try to back in the provider’s network and attempt again if you are unable to send MMS.
How do I attach a photo to a text on my iPhone?
How to share photos and videos from the Messages app
- Open the Messages app.
- Tap a conversation, or tap the New Message button .
- Tap the Photos button . …
- Tap each photo and video that you want to share. …
- Add recipients in the To field if it’s a new message, and add a comment if you’d like.
- Tap the Send button .
Why can’t I attach a picture to a text message on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Messages, and check that the type of message you’re trying to send is turned on (iMessage, SMS, MMS or Group Messaging). For your case, this will be MMS; Restart your iPhone; Go to Settings > General > About.
How do I enable MMS messaging?
MMS messaging is the easiest way to send or receive MMS.
Android MMS Settings
- Tap Apps. Tap Settings. Tap More Settings or Mobile Data or Mobile Networks. …
- Tap More or Menu. Tap Save.
- Tap the Home Button to return to your home screen.
How do I attach a PDF file to a text message?
In your message box, select the paperclip icon. Select upload, and proceed to select and upload your desired PDF. You can also upload it by pasting in a URL. Once your PDF is uploaded, select it and press the blue include button.
How do you attach a file to a message?
Obey these steps:
- Compose a text message as you normally do.
- Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command. …
- Choose a media attachment from the pop-up menu. …
- If you like, compose a message to accompany the media attachment.
- Touch the Send icon to send your media text message.
How do I attach a PDF to an iPhone text message?
How do you send a PDF through Imessage?
- Use the tap-and-hold feature in iOS to access “Copy”
- Open Messages app and in a message to the user who you wish to send the file to, tap and hold and choose “Paste”
- Send the message as usual to transfer the file.
How do I email a picture from my Samsung phone?
Share Picture from Gallery – Samsung Galaxy S® 5
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps. > Gallery. …
- Tap the preferred photo.
- Tap Share. …
- From the Share via prompt, tap one of the available options (e.g., Bluetooth, Cloud, Email, Gmail, Messaging, etc.). …
- Enter any additional information required to send or share the picture.
How do I send a text on my Samsung phone?
How to Send a Text Message on the Samsung Galaxy S 5
- On the Home screen, tap the Messaging icon. …
- Tap the New Message icon (the pencil hovering over a blank page). …
- Tap to enter the ten-digit mobile telephone number of the recipient. …
- To write your text message, tap the text box that says Enter Message.. …
- Send the text by tapping the Send button to the right of your message.
How do you send a picture to someone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or movie.
- Tap Share .
- Tap Type a name, phone number, or email or select people to share with. …
- Tap Done.
- You can add a title or message, then tap Send.
How do I attach a picture on my iPhone?
- To attach a photo or video from within the Mail app, tap and hold to bring up the standard Select, Select All, Paste option. Tap the arrow on the right side located next to Paste.
- Select Insert Photo or Video.