How do you crop a photo in iPhoto?
How to Crop Photos in iPhoto
- 1Click the Crop button in the Edit toolbar. Handles appear on the image, allowing you to specify what to crop.
- 2In the Viewer, click and drag the handles on the rectangle to outline the part of the image that you want. …
- 3(Optional) Choose a preset aspect ratio. …
- 4Click the Apply button.
What does the crop button look like on iPhone?
Tap the crop icon in the lower right corner. It looks like a square with two arrows circling it. Press and drag the corners and edges of the photo to crop it manually. Tap Done when you’re happy with your final image.
How do you crop a photo?
- Select the photo you want to crop. Go into your Photos app and select a photo. …
- Select the crop function. Use the crop tool. …
- Crop your photo. …
- Use the rule of thirds. …
- Finalize your crop. …
- Edit and revert your cropped photo. …
- Revert to original to delete your crop entirely. …
- Crop a photo by taking a screenshot.
How do I edit my photos on my iPhone?
Edit photos and videos on iPhone
- In Photos, tap a photo or video thumbnail to view it in full screen.
- Tap Edit, then swipe left under the photo to view the editing buttons for each effect such as Exposure, Brilliance, and Highlights.
- Tap a button, then drag the slider to adjust the effect.
How do I crop a picture without it zooming in?
Press-and-hold the Shift key, grab a corner point, and drag inward to resize the selection area. Because you’re holding the Shift key as you scale, the aspect ratio (the same ratio as your original photo) remains exactly the same.
How do I see photo size on iPhone?
Tap All Photos. 6. Select a photo, then look at the File Size value at the bottom of the screen.
How do I check the pixel size of a picture on my iPhone?
Hit the Share button (in the lower left corner of the screen on iOS 12). On the bottom row of functions, if you don’t already see it, scroll to the right to find the “Show Image Information” function. Click that and it will show you the photo’s file size, file type, and pixel length x width on the first screen.
How do I crop a picture on my phone?
To crop an image, obey these steps:
- View the image in the Photos app.
- Tap the Edit icon.
- Tap the Crop / Rotate icon. The icon is shown here. …
- Drag any of the four corners to crop the image. As you drag, portions of the image are removed. …
- Tap the Done button. The image is cropped.
How do I crop and save a picture?
Cropping a picture If you want to crop your picture, click on dashed box symbol. Then click and drag your cursor to form a box around the section of the picture you want to select. Copy (Contol C) your cropped selection. If your picture is very large, you can resize it and save it so that it makes a smaller file.
How do I crop a picture manually?
To crop the photo to different aspect ratios, like a square, tap Aspect ratio .
- Open the photo you want to edit.
- Tap Edit. Adjust.
- Select the type of effect you want to apply to your photo and move the dial to make changes.
- When you are finished, tap Done.
- To undo an effect, deselect the option or tap Cancel.
How do I change the background in iPhoto?
In the photo viewing area
- Choose iPhoto > Preferences, and then click Appearance.
- Do any of the following: To set whether photos are displayed in a frame or with a drop shadow, select the Outline or “Drop shadow” checkbox. To change the background color, drag the Background slider.