How can I delete my Google profile photo?
To delete a profile photo,
- Go to Profile photos album. It will shows thumbnails of the profile photos.
- Click on the photo, a bigger version will be shown.
- Click on the More options button (it’s on the top right corner) and then Delete photo.
How do I delete my profile picture on Gmail 2020?
You should first sign in to your Gmail. Go to the about me. Tab on your profile picture and choose no photo.
- go to https://aboutme.google.com.
- click on your profile picture.
- on the bottom you should see a box that says No Photo.
- click on it and you are done!
How do I remove my profile picture from Gmail on my phone?
Tap on the avatar icon (or the current profile picture if one is already set) Select «Remove image»
How do I change my Gmail profile photo?
Change your picture
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Manage your Google Account.
- On your Google Account page, tap “Personal info.”
- Under “Profile,” tap your current profile picture, tap. …
- Follow the on-screen prompts to choose or take a photo.
How do I delete profile pictures?
Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook. Click Photos, then click Albums. Select the Profile Pictures album. Click in the top right of the photo you want to delete and select Delete Photo.
How do I delete my profile picture on Zoom?
You can view and edit the following settings: Profile Picture: To add or change your profile picture, click Change, then adjust the crop area on your current picture or upload a new one. You can also delete your profile picture by clicking Delete.
How can I make my Gmail profile picture private?
Change your picture’s visibility
In the top right, click Settings Settings (gear icon). Click Settings. In the “My Picture” section, select a visibility option.
How do I delete my profile picture from Gmail on my Iphone?
Tap / Click on the pencil,Next, Tap / Click on the camera icon in the Profile picture,Next, Select ” No photo” option at bottom and Tap / Click here, Finish the procedure.
Why can’t I delete my Gmail profile picture?
Have you tried deleting your Profile Photo from your Google+ page? To do this you simply (from the Gmail inbox page) hit the profile photo in the top right and tap the button that says Google+ profile and click Edit Profile. Remove the photo and see if it re-appears.
How long does it take for Gmail profile picture to change?
Go to About Me and make the adjustment there. (You can no longer change the “splash” background on that page.) There may be a 24 hour delay before the avatar is changed. Best if signed out fully from all other Google accounts when making the change, and a reboot may be necessary.