How do I get my pictures from iCloud to my iPhone?
Get photos from iCloud to be stored on iPhone
- On your iPhone, go to Settings. Tap on your name -> iCloud.
- Select Photos and then iCloud photos (or iCloud Photo Library for older iOS versions). …
- Now, all you have to do is wait until the iCloud photos are downloaded to the iPhone.
How do I download from iCloud to iPhone?
Set up a new device from an iCloud backup
- Turn on your iOS or iPadOS device.
- From the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in with your Apple ID.
- Proceed to “Choose backup,” then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud.
How do I download photos from iCloud?
How to download photos and videos from iCloud to a PC
- In a browser on your PC, navigate to iCloud.com and log in with your Apple ID credentials when requested.
- Click the “Photos” icon.
- Find the photos you want to download. …
- Click the photo or photos you want to download to your PC.
Why are my iCloud photos not showing on my iPhone?
A great first troubleshooting step is to ensure iCloud Photo Library is enabled on your iPhone. You can tap Settings > Photos to ensure you have iCloud Photo Library enabled. After confirming iCloud Photo Library is enabled, let’s have you restart the iPhone if the issue remains.
How do I download all my music from iCloud to my iPhone?
Method 1: Download music from iCloud on iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Step 1: Go to “iTunes Store” on your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Step 2: Tap on “Purchased” at the bottom of the screen. …
- Step 3: Tap on “Music” and choose “Not on This iPhone”.
- Step 4: Choose a category from which you want to download songs.
How do I access iCloud files on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
You can find your iCloud Drive files in the Files app. If you’re using iOS 10 or iOS 9, tap Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive. Turn on iCloud Drive, and tap Show on Home Screen. Then you’ll find your files in the iCloud Drive app.
How do you download contacts from iCloud to iPhone?
Transfer contacts to new iPhone with iCloud backup
- On your old iPhone, make sure you’re connected to Wi-Fi.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap [your name] > iCloud.
- Make sure the Contacts toggle is on.
- Select iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now.
How do I download files from iCloud?
If you have upgraded to and are using the iCloud Drive feature to store files, select its icon in the iCloud window. Find a file you want to download and click its icon once to select it. Next, click the download icon at the top of the browser window — the icon looks like a cloud with a downward-pointing arrow.