How do I lighten part of a photo?
Open your image and use a rectangular marquee tool to select the portion you want to brighten up. Be sure to leave some room around the edges. Copy your selection and paste it into a new layer. Use Levels, Curves, or a lighting adjustment tool of your choice to boost the midtones.2 мая 2011 г.
How do I fix dark photos in Photoshop?
How to Fix Underexposed Photos in Photoshop
- Open your photo in Photoshop.
- Go to Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Curves. …
- In the Curves properties panel, click and drag near the middle point of the histogram to the up-left part of the histogram to brighten up the entire image.
How do you lighten a dark picture?
1. Brightness/Contrast. When you need to brighten a photo the most obvious place to start is to go to Image > Adjustments > Brightness/Contrast, or to select this tool on an Adjustment Layer. Brightness/Contrast is a good, simple option to use if the overall image is too dark.8 мая 2017 г.
How can I make a picture brighter?
Adjust the brightness or contrast of a picture
- Click the picture that you want to change the brightness or contrast for.
- Under Picture Tools, on the Format tab, in the Adjust group, click Corrections. …
- Under Brightness and Contrast, click the thumbnail that you want.
Is there an app to lighten photos?
Want to brighten shadows or dark areas in your photo? Try the free Snapseed app (available for iOS and Android). Its Selective feature is exceptional for precise edits of individual areas of a photo. You can see the effect of this tool in these before and after images.
Why are my pictures so dark?
Dark images happen when the shutter speed is too fast or the aperture isn’t open enough. Be careful of your camera’s automatic settings. Most cameras tend not to pick the right ones by default. If your camera creates an image that is too dark, use EV to bump up the brightness.
How can I edit a photo without Photoshop?
Pixlr is an online and offline editing tool that works in your browser. What makes it so unique is that it offers a lot of the same features as Photoshop. It’s also available as an app for both iOS and Android, so you can use it on your smartphone and tablet, too.
How can I make my photos look professional without Photoshop?
GIMP: Free, open-source photo editor similar to Photoshop. Pixlr E: Free Photoshop tool that doesn’t need a download. PicMonkey: Powerful image editor easier than Photoshop (starts at $8/mo, $12/mo for background removal tool). Canva: Online tool for social media images with text and graphics.