How do I like a photo on Facebook without being a friend?
Yes, it depends on their privacy settings, whether it is posted as “Public” or “Friends” or Some Customized list. It is just that if you see “Like” button, you can; if not, you cannot, and same goes for “Comment” and “Share” options.
Why can’t I like a profile picture on Facebook?
What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”. This way no of your friends will see the update on their Timeline, so there is no chance to like and comment until they do not click on your profile.
How do I put an image on Facebook?
Upload Photos to Your News Feed
- At the top of your Facebook news feed or profile page, click the Photo/Video option below “Create Post”. …
- Select the photos you want to upload and click Open.
- Tag people, if desired, by hovering over the photo, selecting Tag and then typing their names.
When you like a photo on Facebook who sees it?
When you like a photo, it’s visible to anyone who can see the post. Your followers may also see your username below a photo you’ve liked, no matter how many likes it has (example: [your username] and 12 others).
How do you see pictures someone likes on Facebook 2020?
If you’re not already signed into Facebook, enter your login information and click Log In.
- Type posts liked by (your friend’s full name) into the Search box. It’s the box at the top of the screen. …
- Select a search result from the list. Now you’ll see several posts (or photos) on which your friend has clicked “Like.”
How can I hide my likes on Facebook 2020?
If you navigate to your profile, you should see a tab labeled “More” under your cover photo. Click on this tab and scroll down to “Likes.” From here, you can click on the small pencil icon in the upper right corner of your likes, and select “Edit the Privacy of your Likes.”
How can I hide my Facebook likes?
How to Make Your Likes Private
- Log onto Facebook.
- Select your profile image/name from the bar at the top of the page.
- Select More from the menu bar just under your cover photo.
- Select Likes.
- Select Manage, which shows up as a pencil icon next to Add Likes.
- Select Edit the Privacy of Your Likes from the menu.
How do I hide profile pictures on Facebook?
Click “Custom” option in the privacy menu to block only certain people from seeing your profile pictures. Enter a name in the “Hide this from” field to stop that user from seeing the photos — names entered in this field must be on your friend list. Click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the window.
Why can’t I add a photo to my Facebook post?
If you’re having trouble uploading or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips: Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash. Most of the time, this will fix any issues with adding photos to Facebook. … Remove outdated versions of Adobe Flash that might be on your computer.
How do I post a picture on my timeline on Facebook?
To post a photo to your friend’s timeline:
- Go to your friend’s timeline and click Photo/Video at the top.
- Choose a photo from your computer, then click Open.
- Click Post.
How do I upload a photo?
Click New in the upper-left side of the window (desktop), or tap ＋ in the lower-right side of the screen (mobile). Select the “Photos” option. Click File Upload (desktop) or tap Upload and then tap Photos and Videos (mobile). On Android, you’ll tap Images instead of Photos and Videos here.
How do I limit who can see my comments on other people’s posts?
If you post something on Facebook and want to limit who can see it, you can adjust the privacy settings when you share the post or afterward. To do so when you create the post, use the audience drop-down menu next to the “Post” button to choose an audience for your post.
Can friends see my comments on other people’s posts?
However, your friends will see a comment if they can also see the photo. For example, if you comment on a friend’s photo, only mutual friends will see the comment on your wall, but if you comment on a photo on a public page or a friend’s profile that is open to the public, everyone will see the comment on your wall.