How do I create an album in Gallery?
To create your own photo album in the Gallery app, deliberately follow these steps:
- Open the Gallery app.
- View the album containing the images you want to copy or move into the new album. …
- Long-press the image you want to add to the album. …
- Touch the check boxes for any other images you want to place in the new album.
How do I create a photo album on my Samsung Galaxy?
To add pictures to your new album, tap the album. Tap Add, and then tap Pictures. Select the pictures you want to add, and then tap Done.
How do I move pictures between albums on an Android phone?
Navigate to the folder to which you want to move the pictures. Swipe left, and you will see a list of folders on your right. Select the images you want to move by tapping the ticks on their sides. Long-press on one of the files, and select Move from the menu that pops up.
How do I move photos from camera roll to album on Android?
How to Move Photos from Camera Roll to Album Freely
- Step 1 Download and install Syncios Camera Roll Manager on your computer.
- Step 2 Connect your iOS/Android device to Computer with a USB cable. …
- Step 3 Backup Photos you want to move to PC.
- Step 4Create a new album.
- Step 5Import camera roll from backup to new album.
How do I move photos into an album?
Step 1: Press and hold your finger over one photo to begin selecting photos for your album. Step 2: Once all are selected, tap on the more options menu icon (three dots in the top bar), then select Add to Album. Step 3: Tap on the album you would like to add the photos to.
How do I create an album?
Create a new album
- On your computer, open photos.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- On a photo, click Select .
- Choose other photos that you want in your album.
- At the top, click Add .
- Select Album. New album.
- Optional: Add a title to your new album.
- Click Done .
How do you make an album on Samsung music?
Go into Downloads, create a new folder, and move the music there. Then, go into Google Play Music, click the hamburger menu, go to settings, then click refresh. If you didn’t mess something up, that music should be in its own separate album, the name of which is whatever you title that new folder to be.
How do I organize my photos on my phone?
How to organize photos on Android
- In the Google Photos app, press ☰ in the top left corner, and then tap Settings.
- From there, tap Group similar faces and then turn on Face Grouping.
What can I do with all my photos on my phone?
Smartphone Pics: 7 Things to Do With All Your Photos
- Delete the ones you don’t need. Source: Thinkstock. …
- Back them up automatically. Source: Thinkstock. …
- Create shared albums or archives. Source: Thinkstock. …
- Store and edit them on your computer. Source: Apple. …
- Print your photos. Source: Thinkstock. …
- Get a photo book or magazine. …
- Try a camera app that will change your habits.
Where are gallery photos stored on Android?
Photos taken on Camera (the standard Android app) are stored on either a memory card or in phone memory depending on the settings of the phone. The location of photos is always the same – it’s the DCIM/Camera folder. The full path looks like this: /storage/emmc/DCIM – if the images are on the phone memory.
How do I move photos from camera roll to album?
If you want to copy them into it then one option is to open the photo full screen, tap the Edit button top right, and tap Duplicate and Edit, and then tap ‘cancel’ bottom right on the edit screen – you should get a duplicated copy of the photo in the Camera Roll album.