How can I delete my Google profile photo?
- Go to ‘Personal Info’ on the left hand menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, click ‘Go to About Me’
- Click the little arrow on the right hand side in the profile picture box.
- There is the elusive remove pic option.
How do I remove my profile picture?
How do I delete a Facebook profile picture?
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Albums.
- Select the Profile Pictures album.
- Click in the top right of the photo you want to delete and select Delete Photo.
- Click Delete to confirm.
How can I delete my photo from Gmail?
Delete photos & videos
- On your computer, go to photos.google.com.
- Point at the item you want to delete. At the top left, click Select .
- At the top right, click Trash. Move to trash.
How do I remove my profile picture from Google pay?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app . In the top right, tap your profile picture. Tap Google Account. On your Google Account page, tap “Personal info.”
How do I remove my profile picture from Gmail on my phone?
Tap on the avatar icon (or the current profile picture if one is already set) Select «Remove image»
How do I delete my profile picture on Zoom?
You can view and edit the following settings: Profile Picture: To add or change your profile picture, click Change, then adjust the crop area on your current picture or upload a new one. You can also delete your profile picture by clicking Delete.
How do I delete old Facebook pictures?
To remove your photo from Facebook:
- Go to the photo you’d like to delete.
- Click the photo to open it.
- Click and select Delete Photo.
- Click Delete to confirm.
Do photos stay on Google photos if deleted from phone?
Open the Google Photos app on your Android phone. Tap on Free up device space from the side menu, and then tap on Free up button to remove those photos from your device. The deleted photos will still be present in Google Photos.
How do I delete my profile picture on Gmail 2020?
You should first sign in to your Gmail. Go to the about me. Tab on your profile picture and choose no photo.
- go to https://aboutme.google.com.
- click on your profile picture.
- on the bottom you should see a box that says No Photo.
- click on it and you are done!
How do I delete a picture from my email?
Click Albums, and go to your Profile Photos album. Delete the contents. If you are referring to a photo you actually set up inside Gmail, then go to Settings >> General >> My Picture, choose Change Picture and pick No Picture.
Why can’t I delete my Gmail profile picture?
Why can’t I delete my Gmail profile picture? … To do this you simply (from the Gmail inbox page) hit the profile photo in the top right and tap the button that says Google+ profile and click Edit Profile. Remove the photo and see if it re-appears.