How do I save multiple pictures from a text message on my iPhone?
Long press on the first photo or video you want to save to your device. Tap More. A blue check should appear in the bottom corner of the photo or video to show you’ve selected it. Tap on the rest of the photos and/or videos you’d like to save.
How do I save images on my iPhone?
To save an image sent to you in Mail or Safari, it’s as easy as tapping and holding on the image in question. When the share sheet pops up, just tap the Save Image button to send the photo to your Camera Roll.
How do I save a picture from a text message on IOS 13.1 2?
Press and hold the picture in the message (do not open) and a menu will pop up. Hit save.
How do I save multiple text pictures?
- Launch the Messages app.
- Tap on the text thread that has the pictures and/or videos.
- Tap on Details in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the Attachments section and press and hold on one of the pictures or videos you’d like to save.
- Tap on More in the popup menu.
How do I open a picture in a text message?
- Scroll down to Multimedia message (MMS) Settings section and turn off “Auto-retrieve”
- Next time you view the message, the message will display a download button.
- Make sure your mobile data is on, and tap on the button. The image will be retrieved and displayed inline on Galaxy S.
Where are iPhone text pictures stored?
If your iPhone is running iOS 13, all of the images that you’ve ever sent each other in the conversation will appear under the “PHOTOS” section. Here you can view the most recent pictures as a preview size. You can scroll through all images by tapping “See All Photos.”
How can I save all my pictures from my iPhone?
Saving Photos to a PC
- Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Open Windows Live Photo Gallery.
- Click the ‘Home’ tab, and then choose ‘Import. ‘
- A box will appear showing all the photos on your iPhone. …
- Another box will pop up asking if you want to change where your photos are imported to.
Why does image save fail on iPhone?
Soft/Hard Reboot Your iOS Device. The problem that the “Save Image” option does not work on iPhone is usually caused by the system glitch, which can be fixed by a fresh restart. … Hard Reboot: Press and hold the Power button and Home button together till the Apple logo appears on iPhone screen, and let go.
Why can’t I save photos to my iPhone?
Method 1: Check your iPhone storage
If there is not enough space for new files, iPhone not saving photos to camera roll will definitely appear. You can try to free up space on iPhone by deleting useless apps, delete photos, music, notes, videos, and messages. Go to “Settings” > “General” > “iPhone Storage”.
Does it show when you save a picture on iMessage?
Thanks for the A2A. No iMessage does not tell you when someone saves a picture. Nope. … when you save a picture on imessage; the individual who sent you the imessage will not be notified.