How do I send a picture from my phone to another phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or movie.
- Tap Share .
- Tap Type a name, phone number, or email or select people to share with. …
- Tap Done.
- You can add a title or message, then tap Send.
How do I attach a photo to a text message on android?
Obey these steps:
- Compose a text message as you normally do.
- Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command. …
- Choose a media attachment from the pop-up menu. …
- If you like, compose a message to accompany the media attachment.
- Touch the Send icon to send your media text message.
How do I transfer photos and contacts from Android to Android?
Tap “Settings” on the menu. Tap the “Export” option on the Settings screen. Tap “Allow” on the permission prompt. This will give the Contacts app access to the photos, media, and files on your Android device.
How do I send a picture from my Android to my email?
If you are on an iPhone or Android Phone, open the photo in Google Photos then tap the Share icon and you can send it via email (whatever email app you are using) to someone. If you are on your desktop, you will need to download the photo to your PC/Mac then attach it to your email.7 мая 2018 г.
Why can’t I attach a photo to my text message?
The MMS function requires an active cellular data connection. Without the data connection, you can’t attach the picture to text message Android. To check if the cellular data is enabled or not, you need to go to the settings option. … Try to back in the provider’s network and attempt again if you are unable to send MMS.
How do I attach a photo to a message?
Send pictures, videos, files, or GIFs
- Open the Messages app .
- Open or start a conversation.
- Tap Attach .
- Select if you want to send photos, videos, files, stickers, or GIFs. You can also use the camera to take a picture or start a recording.
- Find and tap the file you want to send in the list. …
- Tap Send .
How do I send a photo as an attachment?
- Tap the photo icon in the bottom of the message entry field to attach a photo, or the camera icon to take a photo.
- If you tapped the photo icon, find and select the photo you want to send. …
- Once it has finished uploading, you can type out a message, or leave the message blank, and hit the send icon to send it.
Why can’t I send pictures on my Samsung phone?
Go to “Settings”- “Device maintenance”. Go to “Battery” and if you have power saving mode enabled, just select “Off”. After the power saving mode is disabled, check if you can send or receive pictures as messages. … Now check if you can send or receive pictures as messages in your Samsung galaxy phone.
How do I send pictures from my Samsung to my android?
Using Messages app
- 1 Launch Messages.
- 2 Select an existing conversation or create a new message.
- 3 Tap on.
- 4 Choose a photo from your Gallery you would like to send as an MMS.
- 5 Tap on to Send the photo as an MMS. …
- 1 Launch the Gallery.
- 2 Tap on the photo you would like to send via Text.
- 3 Tap on.