How do I add a picture to my Amazon review?
Submit a Review
- Go to the product detail page for the item. If you’ve placed an order for the item, you can also go to Your Orders.
- Click Write a customer review in the Customer Reviews section.
- Select a Star Rating. A green check mark shows for successfully submitted ratings.
- (Optional) Add text, photos, or videos and click Submit.
How do you send a message to Amazon?
Send a critical message to a buyer
- Go to the Orders menu, select Manage Orders.
- Locate the order that you want to contact the buyer about.
- In the Order Details column, click the name of the buyer to open the Contact Buyer page.
- On the next page, select a contact reason, complete the message, and click Send.
Can I use other sellers pictures on Amazon?
Yes other sellers can use your listing – you need to read the Amazon boilerplate. … Once the product page is created the pictures are technically the property of Amazon. Other sellers offering the same identical product are required to list on the same page as you.
Why can’t I leave seller feedback on Amazon?
It’s right there on your orders page (from the buyer side). If they bought your item FBA and it was the only item in the cart, then the feedback option is there. … So now if any item in a completed order (Everything in the shopping cart) was sold by Amazon themselves, the “Leave seller feedback” option will be removed.
How do I add a picture to my Amazon account?
Upload Photos and Videos Using a Web Browser
- Open Amazon Photos.
- Select the Add icon on the top right.
- Choose Upload photos or Upload folder.
- Click the photos you want to upload.
How do I email a seller on Amazon?
Contact Third-Party Sellers
- Go to the product listing on Amazon.com and click the third-party seller’s name. Click the Ask a question button.
- Go to Your Orders, find your order in the list, and click Problem with order. Depending on your issue, we’ll help you contact the seller if necessary.
How do I reply to a seller email on Amazon?
You can reply to a seller’s email by hovering your mouse on the Your Account link (top page on the right) and from the drop down menu click again on Your Account.
Can you chat with someone on Amazon?
Live Chat Free calls
Available instantly on compatible devices.
Does Amazon own your photos?
We may use, access, and retain Your Files in order to provide the Service to you and enforce the terms of the Agreement, and you give us all permissions we need to do so. … Amazon does not have permission to use your photographs for usage outside their cloud service.22 мая 2015 г.
Can I use Amazon pictures?
Amazon has the right to use all images that I upload for whatever purpose they deem necessary.
Is Amazon copyrighted?
To be clear, Amazon is protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The law provides “safe harbor” to online service providers who host content for third parties. … With so many products and so many sellers, it’s understandable that Amazon will have some infringing goods.
What should a seller say in feedback?
Feedback for an Average Seller
- “Super quality! Quick delivery. …
- “The item was outstanding. Swift to send. …
- “Remarkably pleased.”
- “Excellent quality! Superior delivery.”
- “Quality of the wrapping was high-standard. …
- “The packaging was remarkably nice. …
- “The item was fantastic. …
- “Notably wonderful packaging.
27 мая 2020 г.
Where is seller feedback submitted by you on Amazon?
Go to Your Account and click Seller Feedback Submitted by You under Personalization.