Why can’t I send a photo from my iPhone?
Make Sure MMS is Turned On
Your iPhone most likely cannot send picture messages because MMS has not yet been turned on in the settings of your device. Follow the steps below, to turn on MMS or to check if MMS is turned on. If MMS is turned on then the problem is likely with your carrier.
How do I forward a photo from my iPhone?
How to Forward Photos in Messages to Another Contact from iPhone
- Open the Messages app and go to the message thread with the photo you want to forward to another contact.
- Tap and hold on the photo you want to forward to another person.
- Choose “More…” at the pop-up menu that appears.
Where do I find MMS on my iPhone?
How to enable MMS on an iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Messages (it should be about halfway down the column that starts with “Passwords & Accounts”).
- Scroll down to the column with the heading “SMS/MMS” and if necessary tap on “MMS Messaging” to turn the toggle green.
Why can’t I send MMS on iPhone?
To send a message as iMessage or MMS, you need to have a mobile data or Wi-Fi connection. … If you can’t see an option to turn on MMS Messaging or Group Messaging on your iPhone, this feature may not be supported by your network provider. Make sure your device has enough space to receive images and videos.5 дней назад
How do I send a picture from my phone to someone else’s phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or movie.
- Tap Share .
- Tap Type a name, phone number, or email or select people to share with. …
- Tap Done.
- You can add a title or message, then tap Send.
How do I send a photo with a text message?
Send Photo via Text Message
- Open the “Messages” app.
- Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread.
- Select the + icon to add an attachment.
- Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach.
How do you send MMS on iPhone?
Sending an MMS message
- Tap the Messages icon on the Home screen to launch the Messages app.
- Tap the little pencil-and-paper icon in the top-right corner of the screen to start a new text message. …
- Enter the person to whom you want to send an MMS message. …
- Tap the message area and enter your message with the keyboard.
How do I activate MMS on my phone?
MMS messaging is the easiest way to send or receive MMS.
Android MMS Settings
- Tap Apps. Tap Settings. Tap More Settings or Mobile Data or Mobile Networks. Tap Access Point names.
- Tap More or Menu. Tap Save.
- Tap the Home Button to return to your home screen.