How do you send pictures to another phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or movie.
- Tap Share .
- Tap Type a name, phone number, or email or select people to share with. …
- Tap Done.
- You can add a title or message, then tap Send.
How do I attach a picture to a text message?
Obey these steps:
- Compose a text message as you normally do.
- Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command. …
- Choose a media attachment from the pop-up menu. …
- If you like, compose a message to accompany the media attachment.
- Touch the Send icon to send your media text message.
How do you send pictures from your phone to an email address?
If you are on an iPhone or Android Phone, open the photo in Google Photos then tap the Share icon and you can send it via email (whatever email app you are using) to someone. If you are on your desktop, you will need to download the photo to your PC/Mac then attach it to your email.7 мая 2018 г.
How do you send photos from your phone to your computer?
First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I send a photo as an attachment?
- Tap the photo icon in the bottom of the message entry field to attach a photo, or the camera icon to take a photo.
- If you tapped the photo icon, find and select the photo you want to send. …
- Once it has finished uploading, you can type out a message, or leave the message blank, and hit the send icon to send it.
Why can’t I attach a photo to my text message?
The MMS function requires an active cellular data connection. Without the data connection, you can’t attach the picture to text message Android. To check if the cellular data is enabled or not, you need to go to the settings option. … Try to back in the provider’s network and attempt again if you are unable to send MMS.
Why can’t I send pictures on messages?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. An active cellular data connection is required to use the MMS function. Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled.
How do I attach a photo to a message on iPhone?
How to share photos and videos from the Messages app
- Open the Messages app.
- Tap a conversation, or tap the New Message button .
- Tap the Photos button . …
- Tap each photo and video that you want to share. …
- Add recipients in the To field if it’s a new message, and add a comment if you’d like.
- Tap the Send button .
How do I send a picture from my gallery?
Send Photos from Photos App
- Open the “Photos” app.
- Tap and hold the image you wish to send. Additionally, you can then select any other photos you wish to send.
- Select the “Share” button.
- Select the method you wish to use to send the image (“Gmail”, “Messages”, etc.).
How do I send a picture as an attachment on Android?
Sending an attachment
- Visit the app that created the attachment. For example, to send a photo, open the Gallery or Pictures app.
- View the specific item you want to attach. In the Gallery app, view an image full-screen. …
- Touch the Share icon. A list of apps appears.
- Choose Email or Gmail. …
- Compose the message.
How do I send photos via Gmail?
- Log in to your Gmail account and click the “Compose” button.
- Type the name of the email recipient in the To section and a descriptive title in the Subject section.
- Click “Attach a file” and select the photo that you want to send from the file browser.
How do I send a picture from my iPhone to Gmail?
Attach a file
- On your iPhone or iPad, make sure you’ve downloaded the Gmail app.
- Open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose Attach .
- Select the file you want to upload. To attach items, like images and . pdf files, from emails sent to you, choose a file in “Recent attachments.”