How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone without computer?
With Google Photos App
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer with AnyTrans App – Step 2.
Can you transfer episode from Android to iPhone?
Please keep in mind you can only transfer Android games to Android devices and iOS games to iOS devices. Unfortunately, Episode cannot transfer accounts from Android to iOS or iOS to Android. Any attempts to do so will result in a ‘Game State On A Different Platform’ error message.
How do I transfer MMS from Android to iPhone?
1) Click the Android in Devices list you want to transfer Messages(SMS & MMS) from. 2) Turn to top tool bar and press “Transfer Android Messages to iPhone” button or go File -> Transfer Android Messages to iPhone.
Is there an app to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone?
Google photos app is another sure way of transferring photos from an android device to iPhone device. To do this search out the Google photos app on playstore and install on your android device. Enable the backup and sync option in the Google photo app.19 мая 2020 г.
Can you bluetooth pictures from Android to iPhone?
Way 4: Transfer photos from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth
Open up Bluetooth on both Android and iOS devices. … Now, select the “Share” icon, scroll down to the “Bluetooth” option and select the option. There will be a list of Bluetooth devices visible to your Android. Select your iPhone to start the data exchange.
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone 11?
Step 1On your iPhone 11, tap App& Data >>> Move Data from Android. Step 2 On your Android device, open the Move to iOS app and tap Continue. To continue, tap Next in the upper right corner of the Find Your Code screen. Step 3On your iOS device, still tap Continue on the screen called Move from Android.
Can I transfer my Google Play account to iPhone?
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone 7?
Solution 1: Switch to New iPhone with ‘Move to iOS’
- On your Android device, turn on Wi-Fi connection. …
- While setting up your iPhone 7, look for the Apps & Data screen. …
- Navigate to your Android device, open the Move to iOS app and tap “Continue”. …
- On your iOS device, tap “Continue” on the screen called Move from Android.
Can I transfer SMS from Android to iPhone?
If your phone runs on Android 4.3 or a later version, then you can simply use the Move to iOS app for free. It can transfer your messages, Camera Roll data, contacts, bookmarks, and the Google account data. Please note that both the devices should be located nearby to be connected securely.
How do I transfer messages from Android to iPhone?
Steps To Transfer SMS Messages Using “Move to iOS App.”
- After the iPhone boots up, you will be prompted to connect to a Wi-Fi network, and after that, you will be given a couple of options to migrate your data (or restore it). …
- Now, you have to install “Move to iOS” app from the Play Store on your Android device.
How do I forward text messages from Android to iPhone?
So if you have both an Android phone and an iPhone, try using a third-party app like AutoForwardSMS on your Android phone. These apps allow Android’s SMS texts to be auto-forwarded to any other phone type, including iPhones. Many even forward your incoming text messages to your email address.