How can I delete my Google profile photo?
- Go to ‘Personal Info’ on the left hand menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, click ‘Go to About Me’
- Click the little arrow on the right hand side in the profile picture box.
- There is the elusive remove pic option.
How do I remove my Google profile picture from my phone?
Tap / Click on the pencil,Next, Tap / Click on the camera icon in the Profile picture,Next, Select ” No photo” option at bottom and Tap / Click here, Finish the procedure.
How can I delete my photo from Gmail?
Delete photos & videos
- On your computer, go to photos.google.com.
- Point at the item you want to delete. At the top left, click Select .
- At the top right, click Trash. Move to trash.
How do I remove my profile picture?
To delete a Facebook profile picture:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Albums.
- Select the Profile Pictures album.
- Click in the top right of the photo you want to delete and select Delete Photo.
- Click Delete to confirm.
How do I get rid of the zoom on my profile picture?
You can view and edit the following settings: Profile Picture: To add or change your profile picture, click Change, then adjust the crop area on your current picture or upload a new one. You can also delete your profile picture by clicking Delete.
How can I make my Gmail profile picture private?
Change your picture’s visibility
In the top right, click Settings Settings (gear icon). Click Settings. In the “My Picture” section, select a visibility option.
Do photos stay on Google photos if deleted from phone?
Open the Google Photos app on your Android phone. Tap on Free up device space from the side menu, and then tap on Free up button to remove those photos from your device. The deleted photos will still be present in Google Photos.
How do I permanently delete photos from my Android?
To permanently delete an item from your device:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select the items you want to delete from your Android phone or tablet.
- In the top right, tap More Delete from device.
Can you delete photos from your phone and keep them in Google Photos?
Having them only on Google Photos is NOT safe. … The safest way to remove pictures from your phone is to use the “Free Up Space” feature in the Google Photos app. This option will only remove the pictures and videos from your phone that have already been successfully backed up to your account in the cloud.
How do I remove my profile picture without deleting it?
There’s no way to just remove the profile photo from facebook. Instead you can upload the default photo of facebook user. Like the above one. It’ll replace your current profile photo whith this one.
How do I change my profile picture?
Tap the Menu bar ( )at the top left corner of your screen. Tap on your profile picture, name, or the pencil icon. On your profile page, you are able to edit your name, phone number, and email. Click “Save” on the top right corner of the screen to confirm your changes.