What are the dimensions for a Facebook cover photo?
The Facebook cover photo size is 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall on desktop. However, mobile users will see 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall.
How do I make my cover photo fit in a Facebook group?
Here’s how to add a group cover photo if you already have your group created.
- Go to your Facebook news feed.
- Click Groups.
- Select your group.
- Click Upload Photo or choose from existing photos.
- Choose the photo you want to use.
- Click Save.
How do I make a Facebook group banner?
How to make a Facebook banner
- Log into your account. Open Bannersnack. …
- Choose the banner size(s) you want. Select the Facebook banner sizes according to your preference.
- Select a ready-made layout. Pick from one of our carefully crafted Facebook banner templates, or start from scratch.
- Personalize your design. …
- Save & share.
What is Facebook cover photo aspect ratio?
The correct Facebook event cover photo size is 1920 x 1080 pixels with a 16:9 ratio. Wider images will have the sides cropped. Taller images will be cropped top and bottom.
What is the best image size for Facebook posts?
- Recommended upload size of 1,200 x 628 pixels.
- Square Photo: Minimum 154 x 154px in feed.
- Square Photo: Minimum 116 x 116 on page.
- Rectangular Photo: Minimum 470 x 246 pixels in feed.
- Rectangular Photo: Minimum 484 x 252 on page.
- Facebook will scale photos under the minimum dimensions.
Why does my Facebook group cover photo keep disappearing?
It could be due to a copyright violation or that the photo was deemed to “promotional.” Although Facebook removes the photo from the cover position, it doesn’t actually delete the photo itself.
Why does my Facebook cover photo not fit?
Facebook Cover Photo Size
Optimize your cover photo for the right dimensions: 820 pixels wide and 312 pixels tall for desktop, 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall for mobile. If your uploaded image is smaller than these dimensions, Facebook will stretch it to fit — making it look blurry.
Why is my Facebook cover photo too big?
Facebook says that cover photos that are 851 X 315 pixels load the fastest, but your image doesn’t have to be exactly that size. Facebook automatically stretches the width of your photo to fill the cover photo space, and you can also drag the photo to reposition it.
How do I change the thumbnail on a Facebook group?
If you are looking to change the Group icon, you can:
- Click the three dots in the bottom right corner of the Group Cover Photo.
- Select Edit Group Settings.
- Click the Icon Selection Box where it says Group Name.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page after you have made your changes.
How do I promote my facebook group?
18 Ways to Promote Your New Facebook Group
- Put a Link in Your Welcome Email. What do you do when someone subscribes to your email list? …
- Put Your Link on Your Sidebar. …
- Pin It to Your Facebook Page. …
- Link to It on a Thank You Page. …
- Promote Your Group in FB Group Threads. …
- Mention It in Your Author Bio. …
- Mention Your Group in a Podcast. …
- Pin Your Group on Twitter.
Can you change cover photo on Facebook without everyone knowing?
without sharing it public to people i don’t know. please fix this problem. Hi Helen, Your current cover photo and profile picture are always public, but you can change the privacy setting individually for each of the other photos in your Cover Photos and Profile Pictures albums.