How do I send a picture as an attachment on my iPhone?
Insert a saved photo or video
- Tap in the email where you want to insert the photo or video, then tap. in the format bar above the keyboard.
- Tap. in the format bar, then locate the photo or video in the photo selector. You can swipe up to see more images.
- Tap the photo or video to insert it into your email.
How do I attach pictures to an email?
- Tap the photo icon in the bottom of the message entry field to attach a photo, or the camera icon to take a photo.
- If you tapped the photo icon, find and select the photo you want to send. …
- Once it has finished uploading, you can type out a message, or leave the message blank, and hit the send icon to send it.
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone to my email?
3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. Go to settings and Tap on General.
How do I send photos from my iPhone as attachments not embedded?
Long-press on email message
You’ll see a menu that includes Cut, Copy and Paste options but nothing to do with attachments. Tap the right-arrow button and you’ll see an option for Insert Photo or Video. Tap that button and you can then browse your photo library to attach a photo or video.13 мая 2017 г.
How do I send picture from my iPhone?
Send photos on your iPhone or iPad with Messages
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap Select, then tap each photo or video that you want to share.
- Tap the Share button .
- Tap Options at the top of the share sheet to choose how you want to send the items.*
- Tap Done.
- Tap Messages.
- Add recipients in the To field, and add a comment if you’d like.
- Tap the Send button .
How do I open an attachment on my iPhone email?
Open the mail message containing the attachment. Tap the attachment (it appears at the bottom of the message, so you’ll probably need to scroll down to see it). View text from a Microsoft Word attachment. The attachment downloads to your iPhone and opens automatically.
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone?
Check your network connection. To send a message as iMessage or MMS, you need a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection. To send an SMS message, you need cellular network connection. … If you’re trying to send group MMS messages on an iPhone, go to Settings > Messages and turn on MMS Messaging.
Why are my picture messages not sending?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.