How do I move pictures from email to gallery on Android?
Download a photo from inside an email
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- Open the email message.
- Touch and hold the photo.
- Tap View image.
- Tap the photo.
- In the top right, tap More .
- Tap Save.
How do I move a photo from email to photos on my iPhone?
Method 1 of 3:
This is iPhone’s native email client: It’s a blue app that contains the image of a white envelope. Tap an email message. Locate the email message with the picture you want to save and tap to open it. Tap and hold on the photo you want to save.
How do I move photos from Drive to gallery?
Just open it on your S5’s Drive App and will see at the top right the options, in there you will find the download option, it saves it to the phone storage in the Download folder, you can then move it to wherever you want.3 мая 2014 г.
When you download a photo on iPad where does it go?
How do I download images to an iPad or iPhone? (iOS)
- open the picture in the gallery.
- click on the download button.
- the download screen opens and tells you what’s next.
- tap and hold the image to save it (Haptic Touch) and then press “Add to photos”. The picture is now automatically saved in your “Photos”. You can then find and open it at any time using the Photos app.
How do I copy image on iPad?
To copy an image from a website with Safari, follow these steps:
- Press your finger against the image.
- Tap the Save Image button that appears, as shown in the figure (or tap Copy, depending on what you want to do with the image):
How do I transfer pictures from messages to my photos?
When reading your message you can tap and hold down the picture that you want to save. A drop down menu will appear and give you the option to save the picture. Once you select to save the picture it will automatically download and save to your gallery.
How do I move photos to albums on iPhone?
If you depend on your devices, wait for the final release.
- Open Photos on your iPhone and iPad.
- Tap the Photos tab.
- Tap Days or All Photos.
- Tap Select.
- Tap on photos that you want to add to an album.
- Tap the share button.
- Tap Add to Album or Add to Shared Album.
- Tap on the album to which you’d like to add your photos.
How do I save an email picture as a JPEG?
Step 1: Preview the email message with the pictures that you will save in the Reading Pane. Step 2: Right click the picture that you will save, and then click the Save as Picture in the right-clicking menu. Step 3: In the popping up File Save dialog box, Open a folder that you will save the picture in.
How do I save pictures from my Gmail to my phone?
Turn back up and sync on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the top right, tap your account profile photo or initial.
- Select Photos settings. Back up & sync.
- Tap “Back up & sync” on or off.