How do I email photos?
As long as the photos are stored in your phone’s photo gallery, you can send them.
- Touch “Menu” on your Android-powered cellphone. …
- Tap the “Gmail” icon to launch the email application. …
- Press the “Menu” button on the phone and touch “Compose” from the options that appear at the bottom of the screen.
How do you send pictures from your phone to an email address?
If you are on an iPhone or Android Phone, open the photo in Google Photos then tap the Share icon and you can send it via email (whatever email app you are using) to someone. If you are on your desktop, you will need to download the photo to your PC/Mac then attach it to your email.7 мая 2018 г.
How do I send a photo as an attachment?
- From the message entry field, tap the paperclip icon.
- Find the file you want to attach and tap it.
- Once it has finished uploading, you can type out a message, or leave the message blank, and hit the send icon to send it.
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone to an email address?
3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. Go to settings and Tap on General.
How do I send photos via Gmail?
- Log in to your Gmail account and click the “Compose” button.
- Type the name of the email recipient in the To section and a descriptive title in the Subject section.
- Click “Attach a file” and select the photo that you want to send from the file browser.
How do I send a picture from my iPhone to Gmail?
Attach a file
- On your iPhone or iPad, make sure you’ve downloaded the Gmail app.
- Open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose Attach .
- Select the file you want to upload. To attach items, like images and . pdf files, from emails sent to you, choose a file in “Recent attachments.”
How do I attach a photo to a reply email?
Look for a Paper Clip
I simply click on the paper clip icon and choose the file(s) that I want to send as an attachment. If you can’t find a paper clip, look for “Attach” / “Attachment” or “Insert” in your menu options at the top of your screen. Go through each menu to find “Attach or Insert.”
How do I send a photo as an attachment in Outlook?
How to attach photos to an email inside the Microsoft Outlook app on Android. Tap on the Camera button from the actions bar, after you begin composing an email. Once launched, you can simply tap images from the filmstrip gallery to import. Selected images will have numbers in the corners indicating order of selection.
How do you send a picture as an attachment on iPhone?
Insert a saved photo or video
- Tap in the email where you want to insert the photo or video, then tap. in the format bar above the keyboard.
- Tap. in the format bar, then locate the photo or video in the photo selector. You can swipe up to see more images.
- Tap the photo or video to insert it into your email.
How do you send email on iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Compose and Send Email Message
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, tap Mail . …
- If prompted, select the account inbox (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo!, etc.).
- Tap the Compose icon. …
- From the To field, enter the email address(es). …
- From the Subject field, enter a subject.
- From the message field, enter a message.
- Tap Send (upper-right).