How do I send a photo as an attachment?
- From the message entry field, tap the paperclip icon.
- Find the file you want to attach and tap it.
- Once it has finished uploading, you can type out a message, or leave the message blank, and hit the send icon to send it.
How do I send a photo by email?
Open Your Account. Login To Your Account and click ‘compose’ as you would when writing a new email. Add the address of the person you are sending to, a subject line and your message then click the paperclip icon to add the image as an attachment or you can drag your image from your computer into the email to attach it.
How do you attach a photo to an email on Iphone?
Take a photo or video to insert into an email
- Tap in the email where you want to insert the photo or video, then tap. above the keyboard.
- Tap. above the keyboard, then take a new photo or video.
- Tap Use Photo or Use Video to insert it into your email, or tap Retake if you want to reshoot it.
How do I insert a picture into an email without it being an attachment?
Place the cursor in your message where you want to put the image. Select the picture icon from the menu below your message. It’s on the same menu bar as the Send and Discard buttons. The Insert Picture window will open.
How do I send a picture as an attachment on Android?
Sending an attachment
- Visit the app that created the attachment. For example, to send a photo, open the Gallery or Pictures app.
- View the specific item you want to attach. In the Gallery app, view an image full-screen. …
- Touch the Share icon. A list of apps appears.
- Choose Email or Gmail. …
- Compose the message.
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone to my email?
3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. Go to settings and Tap on General.
How many photos can I send by email?
You can send up to 25 MB in attachments. If you have more than one attachment, they can’t add up to more than 25 MB. If your file is greater than 25 MB, Gmail automatically adds a Google Drive link in the email instead of including it as an attachment. Learn more about Google Drive attachment sharing settings.
Why can’t I attach photos to my emails?
Answer: The most likely reason you can’t send the file is because it’s larger than the disk quota your ISP allows you to have. If you are attempting to send just a picture, and it won’t go through, that means the image file is probably very high-resolution and un-compressed. …
How do I send a picture as an attachment in Gmail?
If you aren’t logged in, click Sign In and enter your email address and password.
- Click COMPOSE. This button is on the left side of the inbox, just below the “Gmail” heading. …
- Compose your email’s text. …
- Click the paperclip icon. …
- Select a photo to upload. …
- Click Send.
How do I add an attachment to an email on iPhone?
How to attach files from the Files app to an email on iPhone and iPad
- Launch Mail from your Home screen.
- Tap Compose to start a new email.
- Touch-and-hold to bring up the editing menu on iPhone. ( …
- Tap the arrow button to get more options.
- Tap Add Document.
How do I copy and paste a picture into an email?
In many programs, typing CTRL+A will do this. Use that editors Edit, Copy command to copy the image to the clipboard or type CTRL+C. Switch to your email program, where you are composing a new email. Click in the body of the email and type CTRL+V or use the program’s Edit, Paste function.