How do I send a photo as an attachment?
- From the message entry field, tap the paperclip icon.
- Find the file you want to attach and tap it.
- Once it has finished uploading, you can type out a message, or leave the message blank, and hit the send icon to send it.
How do I attach a photo to an email reply?
Look for a Paper Clip
I simply click on the paper clip icon and choose the file(s) that I want to send as an attachment. If you can’t find a paper clip, look for “Attach” / “Attachment” or “Insert” in your menu options at the top of your screen. Go through each menu to find “Attach or Insert.”
How do I attach a photo to an email on my iPhone?
Attach a Photo to a Mail Message on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Open the Mail app in iOS if you haven’t done so already.
- Compose a new Mail message and tap in the Body area.
- Tap and hold within the body, then tap the right arrow button and choose “Insert Photo or Video”
How do I insert a picture into an email without it being an attachment?
Place the cursor in your message where you want to put the image. Select the picture icon from the menu below your message. It’s on the same menu bar as the Send and Discard buttons. The Insert Picture window will open.
How do I add an attachment to a reply email?
When composing the message tap and release in the message body so that the menu comes up. scroll to the right until add attachment shows up. Click on that to add what you want.
How do you reply to an email with an attachment?
Some more examples:
- Please find the attached file for your review.
- Please find the attached file for your request.
- Please find the attached file you requested.
- Please find attached the file you have requested.
- Please find the attached file for your reference.
- Please find attached file for your kind reference.
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone to my email?
3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. Go to settings and Tap on General.
Why can’t I attach photos to my emails?
Answer: The most likely reason you can’t send the file is because it’s larger than the disk quota your ISP allows you to have. If you are attempting to send just a picture, and it won’t go through, that means the image file is probably very high-resolution and un-compressed. …
How do I send an email with an attachment on my phone?
Sending an attachment
- Visit the app that created the attachment. For example, to send a photo, open the Gallery or Pictures app.
- View the specific item you want to attach. In the Gallery app, view an image full-screen. …
- Touch the Share icon. A list of apps appears.
- Choose Email or Gmail. …
- Compose the message.