How do I send a photo as an attachment?
- From the message entry field, tap the paperclip icon.
- Find the file you want to attach and tap it.
- Once it has finished uploading, you can type out a message, or leave the message blank, and hit the send icon to send it.
How do I attach a photo to a reply email?
Look for a Paper Clip
I simply click on the paper clip icon and choose the file(s) that I want to send as an attachment. If you can’t find a paper clip, look for “Attach” / “Attachment” or “Insert” in your menu options at the top of your screen. Go through each menu to find “Attach or Insert.”
How do you upload a picture to an email?
How to Attach a Picture to an Email in Gmail
- Log on to the Gmail website and tap Compose near the upper left corner. …
- An email compose box will pop up on screen. …
- Click the Attach files icon next to the Send button. …
- A file browser window will open. …
- Click Open.
- Your image will now be attached to your email.
How do I attach a photo to an email on my iPhone?
Attach a Photo to a Mail Message on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Open the Mail app in iOS if you haven’t done so already.
- Compose a new Mail message and tap in the Body area.
- Tap and hold within the body, then tap the right arrow button and choose “Insert Photo or Video”
How do I insert a picture into an email without it being an attachment?
Place the cursor in your message where you want to put the image. Select the picture icon from the menu below your message. It’s on the same menu bar as the Send and Discard buttons. The Insert Picture window will open.
How do I attach multiple pictures to an email?
Just open the Gallery app, access the Share function (this is often done via the Menu button), select Gmail, select the photos/videos you want to attach, select the OK/Share button, and Gmail should open with a draft message with all your selected photos/videos already attached.
Why can’t I attach photos to my emails?
Answer: The most likely reason you can’t send the file is because it’s larger than the disk quota your ISP allows you to have. If you are attempting to send just a picture, and it won’t go through, that means the image file is probably very high-resolution and un-compressed. …
How do I send a picture from my Android to my email?
Android: Send Picture in Email or Text Message
- Open the “Messages” app.
- Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread.
- Select the + icon to add an attachment.
- Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach.
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone to my email?
3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. Go to settings and Tap on General.