How do I send a picture as an attachment on my iPhone?
Insert a saved photo or video
- Tap in the email where you want to insert the photo or video, then tap. in the format bar above the keyboard.
- Tap. in the format bar, then locate the photo or video in the photo selector. You can swipe up to see more images.
- Tap the photo or video to insert it into your email.
How do you attach a photo to an email?
Open Your Account. Login To Your Account and click ‘compose’ as you would when writing a new email. Add the address of the person you are sending to, a subject line and your message then click the paperclip icon to add the image as an attachment or you can drag your image from your computer into the email to attach it.
How do I add attachment on iPhone email?
How to attach files from the Files app to an email on iPhone and iPad
- Launch Mail from your Home screen.
- Tap Compose to start a new email.
- Touch-and-hold to bring up the editing menu on iPhone. ( …
- Tap the arrow button to get more options.
- Tap Add Document.
How do I send a picture as an attachment in Gmail?
If you aren’t logged in, click Sign In and enter your email address and password.
- Click COMPOSE. This button is on the left side of the inbox, just below the “Gmail” heading. …
- Compose your email’s text. …
- Click the paperclip icon. …
- Select a photo to upload. …
- Click Send.
Why can’t I send photos from my iPhone to my email?
3) Can’t Send Message or Email Photos from iPhone? This problem is most likely associated with the network connection on your iPhone. The best way to fix this problem is via “Reset Network Settings”. Go to settings and Tap on General.
How do I attach a photo to an email on Amazon?
To attach a photo or video to you message and convert it into a multimedia message, tap the Attach icon. Capture a Photo – Take a picture with the Camera app and add it to the message.
How do I open an attachment on my iPhone email?
Open the mail message containing the attachment. Tap the attachment (it appears at the bottom of the message, so you’ll probably need to scroll down to see it). View text from a Microsoft Word attachment. The attachment downloads to your iPhone and opens automatically.
How do I attach a file to a reply email on iPhone?
When composing the message tap and release in the message body so that the menu comes up. scroll to the right until add attachment shows up. Click on that to add what you want.
Why can’t I download email attachments on my iPhone?
So an iPhone email attachments not downloading issue usually relates to the file type of the attachment. By pressing and holding the attachment icon, you can choose the app to open it. … Often, if your phone doesn’t have the necessary app, you can download it from the iTunes store in minutes.