How do I attach a picture to a text message?
Send Photo via Text Message
Open the “Messages” app. Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread. Select the + icon to add an attachment. Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach.
Why can’t I attach a photo to my text message?
The MMS function requires an active cellular data connection. Without the data connection, you can’t attach the picture to text message Android. To check if the cellular data is enabled or not, you need to go to the settings option. … Try to back in the provider’s network and attempt again if you are unable to send MMS.
How do I attach a document to a text message?
How do I attach pictures and files to a text message?
- Open a new message and click on the attachment button.
- Choose your desired file format in the new window.
- Next, pick the picture or file (depending on your operating system) you want to send.
- Insert your recipient and text and there you go!
Why can’t I attach a picture to a text message on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Messages, and check that the type of message you’re trying to send is turned on (iMessage, SMS, MMS or Group Messaging). For your case, this will be MMS; Restart your iPhone; Go to Settings > General > About.
How do I attach a photo?
- Tap the photo icon in the bottom of the message entry field to attach a photo, or the camera icon to take a photo.
- If you tapped the photo icon, find and select the photo you want to send. …
- Once it has finished uploading, you can type out a message, or leave the message blank, and hit the send icon to send it.
How do I attach a photo to a text on my iPhone?
How to share photos and videos from the Messages app
- Open the Messages app.
- Tap a conversation, or tap the New Message button .
- Tap the Photos button . …
- Tap each photo and video that you want to share. …
- Add recipients in the To field if it’s a new message, and add a comment if you’d like.
- Tap the Send button .
Where is the Attach button?
Adding An Attachment
When editing a message, you can find the “Attach File” button located in the bottom left hand corner of the message editor. Clicking that button will open a window for you to select the file you wish to attach. Once you’ve added your attachments, they will appear in the upload area.
How do I enable MMS messaging?
MMS messaging is the easiest way to send or receive MMS.
Android MMS Settings
- Tap Apps. Tap Settings. Tap More Settings or Mobile Data or Mobile Networks. …
- Tap More or Menu. Tap Save.
- Tap the Home Button to return to your home screen.
How do I send a text on my Samsung phone?
How to Send a Text Message on the Samsung Galaxy S 5
- On the Home screen, tap the Messaging icon. …
- Tap the New Message icon (the pencil hovering over a blank page). …
- Tap to enter the ten-digit mobile telephone number of the recipient. …
- To write your text message, tap the text box that says Enter Message.. …
- Send the text by tapping the Send button to the right of your message.
What compose icon looks like?
Tap the compose button. It’s a picture of a sheet of paper with a pencil on its right side. You’ll find it on the lower left hand corner of your screen.
Can I attach a PDF file to a text message?
Technically, you can send a PDF in a text message. Rather than sending as an SMS message, it becomes a multimedia message much like a photo or video. This requires loading the entire PDF into the message, however, which is not practical and some phones will block this process if the file is too large.
Can you send a Word document as a text message?
Sending texts with attachments is not any more expensive than sending normal text messages. This makes it a cheap way to send PDFs, mobile surveys, Word documents and photos. There are a wide of files you can attach to your SMS messages, and the attachment can be as large as 10Mb.