How do you crop a picture in PowerPoint 2019?
To crop a picture into a circle, triangle, or other shape in PowerPoint, simply:
- Select the picture you want to crop to shape.
- Navigate to the Picture Tools Format tab.
- Open the Cropping Tool drop down.
- Select Crop to Shape.
- Select the Circle shape (or other shape)
- Click the Crop tool again or hit Esc on your keyboard.
Where is crop in PowerPoint?
Click the picture, then click the Picture Format tab on the toolbar ribbon. On the Picture Format tab, select Crop. Black crop handles appear on the edges and corners of the picture. Crop the image by dragging any crop handle inward.
What is the shortcut for crop in PowerPoint?
You can use the following shortcuts when cropping: To crop equally on two sides at the same time, hold Ctrl while you drag a side crop handle towards the middle of the image. To crop equally on all four sides at the same time, hold Ctrl while you drag a corner crop handle towards the middle of the image.
How do I crop a picture into a shape?
Choose how the picture fits in the shape
- Click a shape created using Shape Fill > Picture.
- Click Picture Tools > Format, and in the Size group, click the arrow under Crop. …
- Click Fill or Fit. …
- If desired, adjust the crop area using the cropping handles as described under Crop a picture.
How do you freehand crop a photo?
From the Drawing toolbar, choose AutoShapes> Lines> Freeform. Click anywhere along the edge where you want to crop and drag around the image (with the mouse button held down). For straight lines, you can release the mouse button and click at the end of the line.
How do you crop an irregular shape?
Use the Lasso Tool to outline the irregular shape that you wish to crop. To do this, select the Lasso Tool from the Tool Palette, then hold down the left mouse button while you create the shape. Release the mouse button to complete the shape.
Can I crop a shape in PowerPoint?
If you want to change the outline of a picture and make it a shape (like a circle or a star), use the cropping tools on the PICTURE TOOLS FORMAT tab. Select the picture (or pictures) that you want to crop. On the PICTURE TOOLS FORMAT tab, click Crop > Crop to Shape, and then pick the shape you want.
How do you crop in PowerPoint 2020?
More videos on YouTube
- Add the image you would like to crop and select it.
- Go to the Format tab.
- At the very right, you’ll find the Crop tool. …
- Go to Crop to Shape.
- Select the preferred shape e.g. oval.
- Now you can adjust it, depending on the shape.
How do you add a picture to PowerPoint?
Insert a picture from your computer on your slide
- Click where you want to insert the picture on the slide.
- On the Insert tab, in the Images group, click Pictures.
- In the dialog box that opens, browse to the picture that you want to insert, click that picture, and then click Insert.
How do I crop multiple photos in PowerPoint?
Crop to a specific shape
- Select the image or images you want to crop to a specific shape. If you crop multiple images, you will need to make use of single shape or work on them individually.
- Go to Picture Tools > Format > Size tab.
- Click on the small arrow under the Crop option > Crop to shape > select your shape: