How do I delete my profile picture on Gmail 2020?
You should first sign in to your Gmail. Go to the about me. Tab on your profile picture and choose no photo.
- go to https://aboutme.google.com.
- click on your profile picture.
- on the bottom you should see a box that says No Photo.
- click on it and you are done!
How do I remove my profile picture from Gmail on my phone?
Tap on the avatar icon (or the current profile picture if one is already set) Select «Remove image»
How can I delete all my Gmail photos?
Remove photos and videos
- On your computer, go to photos.google.com.
- Place your cursor over items you want to move to trash. At the top left, click Select check mark.
- At the top right, click Trash.
- To permanently delete photos and videos, click Menu > Trash > select the photo or video > Trash.
How do I delete a picture from my email?
Click Albums, and go to your Profile Photos album. Delete the contents. If you are referring to a photo you actually set up inside Gmail, then go to Settings >> General >> My Picture, choose Change Picture and pick No Picture.
How do I delete my profile picture from Gmail on my Iphone?
Tap / Click on the pencil,Next, Tap / Click on the camera icon in the Profile picture,Next, Select ” No photo” option at bottom and Tap / Click here, Finish the procedure.
How do I remove my photo from Google profile?
Here are the steps that would help you to delete the profile pictures from your Google Account:
- Select the photo.
- Click on More options.
- Select delete photo.
29 мая 2018 г.
How do I change my Gmail profile picture on my phone?
Change your picture
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Manage your Google Account.
- On your Google Account page, tap “Personal info.”
- Under “Profile,” tap your current profile picture, tap. …
- Follow the on-screen prompts to choose or take a photo.
Why can’t I delete my Gmail profile picture?
Why can’t I delete my Gmail profile picture? … To do this you simply (from the Gmail inbox page) hit the profile photo in the top right and tap the button that says Google+ profile and click Edit Profile. Remove the photo and see if it re-appears.
How do I remove my profile picture?
To delete a Facebook profile picture:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Albums.
- Select the Profile Pictures album.
- Click in the top right of the photo you want to delete and select Delete Photo.
- Click Delete to confirm.
How do I delete multiple photos from Google on my Iphone?
for a range of photos, click the first (newest) then scroll to the end of the range you want to delete, hit the Shift key, what for the selection to turn blue, then click the last one. Then select the Garbage can. Remember the Garbage Can deletes images ~Everywhere~ (all synced devices and the cloud).
How do I delete all my Google Photos?
resyncs after several windows (and android) reinstalls make it impossible to manage.
To Delete the Photos:
- Open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Touch and hold a photo or video you want to move to trash.
- Select any other items you want to move to trash.
- At the top right, tap Trash.
How do I delete photos from hangout?
Delete your photos
- On your computer, open the Google Album Archive with your Hangouts account.
- Click Photos from Hangouts.
- Select the album with the photos you want to delete.
- Click the photo that you want to delete.
- At the top, click More. Delete photo.
- To delete the album, open the album and click More. Delete album.
How do I delete photo from email on Iphone?
To remove the picture rather than change it, open Address Book and select your personal card, then from the menubar select Card > Clear Custom Image.