How do I remove my picture from my Gmail account?
Click Albums, and go to your Profile Photos album. Delete the contents. If you are referring to a photo you actually set up inside Gmail, then go to Settings >> General >> My Picture, choose Change Picture and pick No Picture.
How do I remove photo from email?
To remove a file or photo from Files, you must delete the email it’s attached to:
- For a file or photo in All, find the corresponding email in your mailbox and delete it.
- For a file or photo in Sent files, go to your Sent Items folder, find the corresponding email and delete it.
How do I remove my profile picture from Gmail on my phone?
Tap on the avatar icon (or the current profile picture if one is already set) Select «Remove image»
How do I remove my picture from Google?
To remove these images from search results, follow these steps:
- Search on images.google.com for the image you want to find.
- Select the image link by right clicking on the image thumbnail and choosing Copy link address. …
- Go to the Remove outdated content page.
- In the box next to “Request removal,” paste the URL.
How do I remove old profile pictures from Gmail?
Here are the steps that would help you to delete the profile pictures from your Google Account:
- Open get.google.com/albumarchive.
- Select the photo.
- Click on More options.
- Select delete photo.
29 мая 2018 г.
How do I delete my profile picture from Gmail on my Iphone?
Tap / Click on the pencil,Next, Tap / Click on the camera icon in the Profile picture,Next, Select ” No photo” option at bottom and Tap / Click here, Finish the procedure.
Can I remove an attachment from a sent email Gmail?
how to delete wrongly attached file to sent mail – Gmail Community. You can’t do either. Once gone, email cannot be recalled. … You should also consider Confidential Mode Send & open confidential emails for future use.
Can you delete an attachment in a sent email?
Delete an attachment from a sent or received email message
You cannot remove attachments from multiple messages at once. Open the email message in the reading pane or double-click the message to open it in a new window. Select the drop-down arrow next to the attachment name and then select Remove attachment.
Why can’t I delete my Gmail profile picture?
Why can’t I delete my Gmail profile picture? … To do this you simply (from the Gmail inbox page) hit the profile photo in the top right and tap the button that says Google+ profile and click Edit Profile. Remove the photo and see if it re-appears.
How do I change my Gmail profile picture on my phone?
Change your picture
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Manage your Google Account.
- On your Google Account page, tap “Personal info.”
- Under “Profile,” tap your current profile picture, tap. …
- Follow the on-screen prompts to choose or take a photo.
How do I remove my profile picture?
To delete a Facebook profile picture:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Albums.
- Select the Profile Pictures album.
- Click in the top right of the photo you want to delete and select Delete Photo.
- Click Delete to confirm.