How can I change the privacy of my cover photo on Facebook?
If you add a cover photo to your profile, it will be visible to the public, just like your profile picture.
However, you can change the privacy of your past cover photos:
- Click the past cover photo to expand it.
- Click on the audience selector.
- Select the audience you want to share the photo with.
How do you hide your cover photo on Facebook?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”
Can everyone see my Facebook cover photo?
Your current profile picture and cover photo are public, so they can be seen by anyone on or off Facebook. Your cover photo will appear in your Cover Photos album. …
Is cover photo always public?
Your current cover photo and profile picture are always public, but you can change the privacy setting individually for each of the other photos in your Cover Photos and Profile Pictures albums.
Can you change your cover photo without everyone knowing?
Right after changing the cover go to your timeline and change the status of your recent post-which is the change you just made- change the status from ‘public’ to ‘me only’ .
How can I lock my photos in Facebook?
To edit the privacy settings for your photo albums:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Photos, then click Albums.
- Click the album you want to change the privacy settings for.
- Click in the top right, then click Edit album.
- Click Friends to control who can see your album.
- Click Save.
How do I make my Facebook comments private?
Click the audience selector button next to the “Who can see what others post on your timeline” section. Scroll down the audience selector menu that opens and select “Custom” to open the “Custom Privacy” box.
How do I change the audience for my cover photo?
Additional photo settings
When you receive the update, navigate to your photo albums homepage and open the one titled Cover Photos. To change the audience of a photo, click it, and then hover over the icon next to the date. Choose your new privacy setting for the photo from the dropdown menu.24 мая 2014 г.
Does changing cover photo show on News Feed?
All Facebook friends will get a notification on their News Feed that you uploaded your cover photo. The only way to stop this is to quickly change the post’s visibility to Only me after you changed the photo or to uncheck the post option if you’re changing it from the app.
How can you see who views your pictures on Facebook?
From here, you can see views by: Section (example: Posts, Videos, Photos). Age and Gender. Country.
To see the number of people who viewed your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Insights in the left menu.
- Click Page Views on the left.