Can you save other people’s Instagram photos?
Because of very valid copyright issues, Instagram does not let you download other users’ photos, either on a desktop browser, or on an iOS or Android mobile device.
How do you save other people’s Instagram to your camera roll?
To save your photos to your phone:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Original Photos (iPhone) or Original Posts (Android).
- Tap next to Save Original Photos (iPhone) or Save Original Posts (Android) to turn it on.
How do you download other people’s pictures from Instagram?
Download all Instagram photos from any user, or your own
- Step 1: Install a copy of Free Instagram Downloader on your Windows PC, then open the application.
- Step 2: Click the Input User Name button and type the Instagram account name in the pop-up, then click OK.
- Step 3: Press the Download All, or uncheck the photos you don’t want to download, then click the button.
How do I save someone else’s photo from Instagram to my iPhone?
Step 1: Open Instagram app > Find the photos you want to save to the camera roll on your iPhone or iPad. Step 2: Tap on the top right corner > Choose Copy Share URL > Open Safari and Paste and Go to the URL you have copied > Long press the photos you want to save > Tap Copy.
How do you copy something on Instagram?
In Android you can usually copy any text by long tapping the text, and then select the Copy function.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap the Menu button > Copy Share URL on the picture that has the caption you want to copy.
- Paste the URL on a browser app.
- Now, you can highlight and copy the caption or comment.
How do I download pictures and videos from Instagram?
Step 1: Visit your Instagram account and open the video which you want to download. Step 2: Copy the URL or Link of the Instagram photo. Step 3: Now paste copied Instagram photo URL or link in the ‘Instagram picture downloader’. Step 4: Click on the ‘Download’ option to view and download it.
How do I download pictures from Instagram to Chrome?
Here’s how it’s done:
- Navigate to the Instagram photo you want to save in your browser.
- Click the “…” at the top right of the photo.
- Click ‘Copy Link’
- Enter the link in your browser’s window and press Enter/Return.
- Access Chrome’s Page Source by clicking View > Developer > View Source in Chrome.
29 мая 2019 г.
How do you get a full size picture on Instagram?
Step-1: Visit instagram.com and then search for the instagram photo that you would like to download in full size. Step-2: Copy the URL or Link of instagram photo. Step-3: Now paste copied instagram photo URL or link in the input box given above. Step-4: Click on Download Button to View and Download it.