How do I transfer photos from iCloud to iPhone?
Get photos from iCloud to be stored on iPhone
- On your iPhone, go to Settings. Tap on your name -> iCloud.
- Select Photos and then iCloud photos (or iCloud Photo Library for older iOS versions). …
- Now, all you have to do is wait until the iCloud photos are downloaded to the iPhone.
How do I transfer videos from iCloud to iPhone?
Open Settings, tap your Apple ID at the top and then go to iCloud > Photos and make sure that iCloud Photos is toggled on. With iCloud Photos enabled, you’ll see a new option on the share sheet for the Photos app. Select a photo or a video (or multiple photos and videos) then tap the share button.
How do I share a large video from my iPhone?
Send large videos via iCloud
- From the Photos app, select the video to be sent, then tap the share icon.
- Tap the mail icon, and wait while your phone prepares the video. …
- Compose and send your email, then wait for a pop-up window saying, in part, “This attachment may be too large,” and offering Mail Drop as an option.
How do I transfer files from iCloud to iPhone?
How to move files in the Files app on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Files app.
- Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap iCloud Drive in the Locations section.
- Tap on a folder to open it. …
- Tap Select in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the files you want to move.
- Tap Move at the bottom of the screen.
How do I transfer from iCloud to iPhone?
How to transfer your data to your new iPhone using iCloud
- Open Settings on your old iPhone.
- Tap the Apple ID banner.
- Tap iCloud. Source: iMore.
- Tap iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now. …
- Turn your old iPhone off once the backup is finished.
- Remove the SIM card from your old iPhone or if you’re going to move it to your new one.
Why can’t I download my videos from iCloud?
If you have Optimize Storage turned on, you might not have all of your original photos and videos on your device. To download the original photos and videos on your iOS device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and select Download and Keep Originals. … Then you can turn off iCloud Photos.
How do I save a video from iCloud to my camera roll?
- “On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap the photo or video >
- Tap the “share”button (refer to icon)
- > Save Image or Save Video.”
How do I share videos from my iPhone?
Create an iCloud Link to Share Your iPhone Videos
- Open Photos and select the video you want to make a link for.
- Tap the Share button, then scroll down and select Copy iCloud Link.
- After your iPhone prepares the video link, Paste it into a text message, email, or social media post to share it with whoever you want.
How can I send a video that is too large?
Use Google Drive
Gmail users have it easy when it to comes to sending files that are over the limit. Google Drive will come to your rescue when you try to attach a file that’s over the 25 MB size restriction. Gmail will pop up with a message reading, “Large files must be shared with Google Drive.
How do I compress an iPhone video?
How to Compress Videos from iPhone and iPad with Video Compressor
- Grab Video Compressor for iOS on the App Store, it’s free and works on iPhone and iPad.
- Launch the Video Compressor app on the iPhone or iPad after you have downloaded it.
- Tap the video you want to compress and shrink down the file size for.
How do I send uncompressed videos from my iPhone?
In the Camera Roll or Photos app, press and hold on the photo. A menu should pop up with Copy as an option. If you want multiple photos, you can hit the Share button the toolbar and select all the photos you want and then hit Copy.
How do I access iCloud files on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
You can find your iCloud Drive files in the Files app. If you’re using iOS 10 or iOS 9, tap Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive. Turn on iCloud Drive, and tap Show on Home Screen. Then you’ll find your files in the iCloud Drive app.
How do I retrieve files from iCloud?
Restoring Deleted Files from iCloud Drive
Once signed into iCloud.com, click the “Settings” button. Scroll to the bottom of the screen, below the “Advanced” section, and then click “Restore Files.” The file restoration window will now appear.