How can I upload photos from my phone to Facebook?
All Smart Phones
- Log into Facebook through your phone’s Facebook app, or go to m.facebook.com through the mobile browser.
- Tap “Photo” at the top of the page.
- Tap “Browse” and choose the picture you want to upload.
- Type a caption in the Photo caption text box.
- Tap the “Upload” button.
How do you transfer a photo to Facebook?
How to Upload a Photo to Facebook
- 1Click Add Photos/Video in the Share box on your Home page. …
- 2Click Upload Photos/Video. …
- 3Click the photo you want to share to select it. …
- 4Click Open or Choose (the wording may depend on your browser and operating system).
How do I add a photo to Facebook without posting it?
Can You Add a Photo Album to Facebook Without Posting It?
- Click “Add Photos/Video” from your Facebook home page.
- Click “Create Photo Album” and select the photos you wish to add. …
- Edit the album by changing the title, adding a description, entering a location or selecting a date. …
- Click the “Audience Selector” menu at the bottom right, next to the Post Photos button.
Why can’t I post pictures from my phone to Facebook?
Problems posting photos from a mobile device such as a phone or tablet can often be solved by rebooting your device to clear out any temporary files or data that may have been corrupted. … Always keep your mobile operating system updated to the newest version to ensure compatibility with Facebook and its apps.
Why can t I upload a picture to Facebook?
Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. Editing photos (example: with iPhoto or Photoshop) before uploading them may cause the upload to fail. Check the photo format. Try only uploading JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF or TIFF files.
How do I post a picture on my timeline on Facebook?
To post a photo to your friend’s timeline:
- Go to your friend’s timeline and click Photo/Video at the top.
- Choose a photo from your computer, then click Open.
- Click Post.
How do I post on Facebook without notification?
How to Change Facebook Information Without Notifying Everyone
- Go to your Facebook Timeline and click the “Update Info” button.
- Click the “Edit” button in the category that includes the item you want to change.
- Click the privacy setting button next to the specific item you will change, and then change the setting to “Only Me.”
- Enter your new information, and then save the change.
How do I post on Facebook without sharing?
Personal Wall Posts
- Launch your Web browser and log in to Facebook.
- Write a status update or select an image or video to post to your wall.
- Click the “Public” or “Friends” menu next to the Post button and select “Only Me” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Post” button to post visible only to you.
Why are my Facebook posts not posting?
If Facebook posts aren’t showing up on your app, make sure that you are using a Facebook page and not a Facebook personal Timeline (private profile). … Select your Page below Use Facebook as: Click Edit Page and select Edit Settings.
Why is it taking forever to post on Facebook?
1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 2- If this doesn’t solve your issue, it may be because you’re using third-party browser extensions. We recommend disabling these add-ons before accessing the site again.