What is the most common personal printer?
What type of printer creates a model by building layers?
However, instead of printing the output on paper, a 3D printer builds a three-dimensional model out of a custom material. 3D printers use a process called additive manufacturing to form (or “print”) physical objects layer by layer until the model is complete.
What is a printer and what are the different types of printers?
A printer is an output device that prints paper documents. This includes text documents, images, or a combination of both. The two most common types of printers are inkjet and laser printers. Inkjet printers are commonly used by consumers, while laser printers are a typical choice for businesses.
What type of printer produces the highest quality text?
What is used to connect a computer to a telephone line?
A digital subscriber line (DSL) modem is a device used to connect a computer or router to a telephone line which provides the digital subscriber line service for connection to the Internet, which is often called DSL broadband.
What is the fastest printer?
Powered by HP PageWide Technology—the company’s next-generation inkjet platform—the HP Officejet Pro X Series can deliver high-quality professional documents at up to 70 pages per minute (ppm), making it the fastest desktop printer according to Guinness World Records.
Which of the following prints the best quality graphics?
- Plotter produces the best quality graphics reproduction.
- The plotter is a computer printer for printing vector graphics. …
- A plotter is a printer designed for printing vector graphics.
What is printer and scanner?
Printers and scanners are entirely different devices where a printer is an output device while the scanner is an input device. … On the other hand, the scanner does the inverse of the printer where the printed hard copied material is converted into the soft copy.
Which paper is best for photo printing?
Best Photo Paper for Inkjet Printers
- HP Sprocket Printer Paper.
- Canon GP701A4 Glossy Photo Paper (200gsm)
- Canon PP301A3 Photo Paper Plus Glossy (265gsm)
- Brother BP71GA4 Glossy Paper (260gsm)
- Epson S041342 Archival Matte Paper (192gsm)
- Epson S041943 Ultra Glossy Photo Paper (300gsm)
- Epson S041261 Heavy Weight Matte Photo Paper (167gsm)
Which type of printer is best?
The three main printer types
- Inkjet printers. The best for all-round use is undeniably an inkjet printer. …
- Laser printers. Laser printers excel at producing text documents quickly, and low running costs make them ideal for heavy users. …
- Dye-sublimation printers.
What are the 2 types of printers?
Printers fall into two categories, laser and ink jet. While prices range widely, you must also consider the long-term cost of operation, as ink and toner can be expensive.
Which printer has the highest resolution?
Most laser printers print at resolutions of either 600 or 1200 dots per inch. Inkjet printer resolutions typically start at 1200 dpi and go up from there, with some approaching 5000 dpi.
What is the highest resolution printer available?
Max Resolution (DPI)PrinterPrint ResolutionCanon PIXMA Pro-14800 x 2400 dpiHP Envy Photo 7855 All-in-One4800 x 1200 dpiCanon imagePROGRAF Pro-10002400 x 1200 dpiEpson SureColor P6005760 x 1440 dpi